save whoreable's caps!

Should whoreable caps be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

dan

nobody can post sentances that have all caps in them anymore...

i think they should be able to

Scanty

the thing is... this is not about the capital letters. It's about the patheticness of being so sensitive to them that they have to be taken away from your fragile little eyes. I mean for fuck's sake.

Jeslek

Banned
I have no problem with it. In fact I like it. Whoever is bitching about it can just put him on his or her ignore list. No one is FORCING you to read it. I wish people would stop trying to control everyone like that. :rolleyes: Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean WE don't like it.

lacemyster

Doesn't really matter to me either.....although when i chatted with whoreable last night that person typed in caps too. I think that's one of her hobbies :confuse3:

Arris

lacemyster said:
Doesn't really matter to me either.....although when i chatted with whoreable last night that person typed in caps too. I think that's one of her hobbies :confuse3:

Her??? No way... I haven't been here that long but whoreable has always seemed to be a guy in the posts I have read... ?( :eek:

freako104

lacemyster said:
Doesn't really matter to me either.....although when i chatted with whoreable last night that person typed in caps too. I think that's one of her hobbies

sweety your new. whoreable is a guy. i know its horrible to imagine but he is. sort of. just with less brains than most guys.

PuterTutor said:
I don't really give a shit.

that about sums it up on my feelings. thanks PT for putting it into words

Ardsgaine

I thought it was hilarious that fury blocked the all caps formatting. As a joke, it's phucking phunny.

As a policy, it would stink. :eh:

Ardsgaine

Shadowfax said:
PuterTutor said:

It seems to me that saying you don't really give a shit is the same thing as saying it should be allowed. If it doesn't matter, then there's no reason to prevent people from doing it. Right?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Ardsgaine said:
Shadowfax said:
PuterTutor said:

It seems to me that saying you don't really give a shit is the same thing as saying it should be allowed. If it doesn't matter, then there's no reason to prevent people from doing it. Right?

by saying that, i mean that i'm not going to elaborate myself twice. read my response in town hall...'nuff said already on this :rolleyes:

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Personally, I'd be fine with throwing him in the Kiddie Korner for the rest of his natural days, and making all his posts there show up in pink with pretty little cutsie flowers, hearts, and smilies all over the place. But that's just me.

:)

Altron

Definetly with Outside Looking In

Is caps lock really blocked?

IF YOU CAN READ THIS THEN CAPS LOCK IS NOT BLOCKED

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron: it only take seffect if the whole post is in caps (smilie codes excluded)