Scenes from home....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Then what? Was there beer about to drip out over the edge of her cup that you were concerned about?

Professur

Actually, as I recall, I was looking out the side of my eye at V2.0 sneeking off downstairs again, when she wasn't supposed to. You might remember her getting mighty offended when I kept catching her at stuff.

PT

And how old is 2.0? Just wait til she's a teenager then tell me about her being offended.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
Actually, as I recall, I was looking out the side of my eye at V2.0 sneeking off downstairs again, when she wasn't supposed to. You might remember her getting mighty offended when I kept catching her at stuff.

So you were only staring at one tit...right?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:

hahaha yeah, she loved sneaking off downstairs...throughout the afternoon she was constantly trying to convince me to stay down there and watch the little ones...guess she figured I was old enough to keep them in check but young enough to not say no :D hahaha

greenfreak

HomeLAN said:
Here. Happy now?
We really need to get your gorgeous son and my gorgeous niece together when they get older. What a pair they would be, no? :D

tory_swimsuit.jpg

kuulani

those shots are beautiful, steve!! he's such a cutie!

...and, prof, no matter what you say to the contrary, i do believe you're staring at her tits ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
kuulani said:
those shots are beautiful, steve!! he's such a cutie!

...and, prof, no matter what you say to the contrary, i do believe you're staring at her tits ;)

I think he's only looking at one...all the while pretending to innocently watch his daughter. :grinyes:

HomeLAN

greenfreak said:
We really need to get your gorgeous son and my gorgeous niece together when they get older. What a pair they would be, no? :D

tory_swimsuit.jpg

Jeez, their offspring would be sweet enough to induce a diabetic coma. She's a cutie.

PT

I just cannot get over that kids smile Tonksy. I would just have to give that little girl anything she asked for.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
PT said:
I just cannot get over that kids smile Tonksy. I would just have to give that little girl anything she asked for.

Which one? Or both?

Inkara1

So all I've gotta do is get Marlowe or Malory to ask you and smile and I'll get anything I want? :D