Scenes from home....

tonksy

i'm a cold, hard woman. i can say no to them easily....usually.
marlowe's smile has been altered since the surgery but i still find it adorable in a toothless kinda way.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh shit, that is the two of them. They look too much alike too, better watch that. Any yes, Inky. I'm a sucker for little girls, just ask my daughters.

Tonksy, Surgery?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
i'm a cold, hard woman. i can say no to them easily....usually.
marlowe's smile has been altered since the surgery but i still find it adorable in a toothless kinda way.

What kind of surgery did she have?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ah probably sometime when I wasn't around for a few days :)

She doesn't look to bothered by it though, that's good.

tonksy

Nixy said:
Ah probably sometime when I wasn't around for a few days :)

She doesn't look to bothered by it though, that's good.
that picture was taken the second day after, i believe. it's healed up great. she is a little unnerved that her new teeth haven't grown in yet but she is doing well.

kuulani

I always wanted to roll around in a pile of just-raked leaves. Is it as fun as it looks?

(we don't really have trees whose leaves turn color and fall) :lloyd:

unclehobart

Its fun when you're that little. A pile of leaves is nice and pillowy so long as you're under 40 pounds. It does tend to get stuff in your hair and in your clothes and make you all itchy.

Professur

tonksy said:
that picture was taken the second day after, i believe. it's healed up great. she is a little unnerved that her new teeth haven't grown in yet but she is doing well.

V2.0's front teeth took forever to come back too.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
V2.0's front teeth took forever to come back too.

My brother got his front tooth knocked out when he was like 6...he was spinning around and around making himself dizzy...he came home from school one day and told my mom and she told him not to do it cause he was gonna hurt himself...the next day she got called into school...damned if he didn't do it again and this time end up face first on the asphalt...he ripped up his face and lost his tooth. It took over 2 years (almost 3 I think) for the adult tooth to grow in and he only had that a few months when he was caught in his friend's back swing (he was 9 at the time) and got smacked in the mouth with the golf club and lost the same tooth...he now has a false tooth on a plate and will get an implant when he's fully grown.

:lloyd: