SCotUS upholde photo ID voting laws

Then that means that everything that anyone and everyone links to on this board is non-factual, irrelevant, disreputable, and unreliable because we are all simply giving our opinion on current events.

Nope, most of us don't use opinion pieces as a reference. You'll learn one day.

Or you'll just keep trolling. :laugh:

Nope, most of us don't use opinion pieces as a reference. You'll learn one day.

If an opinion piece contains indisputable facts that does not change the truth of those facts -- except for those too ignorant to know that.

According to you, regardless of the truth of the statements contained within an opinion piece, they are merely an opinion and become non-truth as soon as they are uttered. If he says the Pope is Catholic, and cites the documents in the Pope's own hand attesting to that fact, it is merely his opinion that the Pope is Catholic and the documents are to be completely discounted.

Like I said, You prove your ignorance every day to this assemblage and the lurkers who come here and read your drivel.

Or you'll just keep trolling. :laugh:

Never got around to looking up the meaning of "troll" did ya?

If an opinion piece contains indisputable facts that does not change the truth of those facts -- except for those too ignorant to know that.

An opinion piece by it's very nature is not a reputable source. You got called on it, so suck it up.

According to you, regardless of the truth of the statements contained within an opinion piece, they are merely an opinion and become non-truth as soon as they are uttered. If he says the Pope is Catholic, and cites the documents in the Pope's own hand attesting to that fact, it is merely his opinion that the Pope is Catholic and the documents are to be completely discounted.

If the piece only contained facts it wouldn't be called an opinion piece. You've made your hypocrisy blatantly clear. You complain about sources while you use biased sites and opinion pieces and you also whine about ad hom attacks while you troll in just about every post.

Like I said, You prove your ignorance every day to this assemblage and the lurkers who come here and read your drivel.

Like I said, you can hardly make a post without the childish trolling and personal attacks. It just continuously shows the weakness of your positions and it's why you're finding nobody here taking you seriously.

Grow up already. Talk like an adult and quit throwing your little tantrums.

Never got around to looking up the meaning of "troll" did ya?

I've known the meaning for quite awhile. It's what you do constantly here.

An opinion piece by it's very nature is not a reputable source. You got called on it, so suck it up.

Okay, you win. Facts, even those in the national archives, are not facts unless you say they are facts. History is not history. Truth is not truth. And your opinion of all of those is just your opinion.

Now you just keep believing that.

Okay, you win. Facts, even those in the national archives, are not facts unless you say they are facts. History is not history. Truth is not truth. And your opinion of all of those is just your opinion.

Facts are great, just don't keep posting blatantly biased sites and opinion pieces while you whine about sources. Makes you look silly.

Facts are great, just don't keep posting blatantly biased sites and opinion pieces while you whine about sources. Makes you look silly.

Silly is when one believes that facts are only facts when they satisfy or advance one's own agenda. My sites are no more biased than yours but you do not see that they are biased because you are blinded by the agenda. The ones who do see are the ones who are watching from the shadows.

Silly is when one believes that facts are only facts when they satisfy or advance one's own agenda.

Yes, that is what you have been doing. Even when posting from blatantly baised sites and opinion pieces. It's ridiculous.

Yes, that is what you have been doing. Even when posting from blatantly baised sites and opinion pieces. It's ridiculous.

Nice job of "I know you are but what am I?" also known as "I'm rubber, you're glue ..."

You are still such a fuckin' joke and childish to boot.

actually that's what both of you girls have been doing.

again.

and again.

and again.

[neon knights?]

Nice job of "I know you are but what am I?" also known as "I'm rubber, you're glue ..."

You are still such a fuckin' joke and childish to boot.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy again Jim. Who would have guessed that you'd just go trolling though. :laugh:

Throw another tantrum Jim.

crying-baby.jpg

Back