Self serve

When filling up, do you have to pay before or after?

• Before you fill up

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • After you fill up

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Doesn't matter / I go with full serve

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Eh?

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
I've only seen one station herebouts that charges more for service. They've two islands. One self serve, one full serve. Half a cent difference in price.

Prefer to pump at the pay 'ere.

Not much fer standin' in line waitin' fer the highschool students who've no clue how to make change fer a twenty, when the register fails to tell change due:D

........though I've often wonered 'bout the "security" of the on-line pumps............?(

After, get the car filled, and the pump attendant brings the reciept thingy and you pay for it. :alienhuh:

South Africa, Johannesbug. Why? :alienhuh:

Just before you ask (and I swear I've been asked this before)

Yes we have cars, normal houses, computers and even (gasp) the internet :p ;)

Vortex said:

ah, Johannesburg...ok :)
I might visit that as well...am planning to go to Cape Town as for app. 8 months next year :)
so..that's why i was wondering...:D

Vortex said:

I know the feeling. I've been asked where the nearest city was, and if they have electricity where I'm at.

Dead serious. It seems you go anywhere outside the state and they think you live on a farm when they hear Kansas. What gets me is I was asked by someone online if I had electricity at my house. :confuse3:

Mirlyn said:
What gets me is I was asked by someone online if I had electricity at my house.
I had that happen, And I said I had girraffes running on a tredmill outside to keep the potato generator going... I think he belived me too.. wasn't a very bright person I guess :shrug:

Vortex said:
Mirlyn said:
What gets me is I was asked by someone online if I had electricity at my house.
I had that happen, And I said I had girraffes running on a tredmill outside to keep the potato generator going... I think he belived me too.. wasn't a very bright person I guess :shrug:

lol.....crazy sheltered people :retard:

Shadowfax said:
Cape Town
^_^ :alienlol: That oughtta be fun! Lets just say that from what I understand about the US of A, I could equate Cape Town to a South African Calafornia ^_^ Very chilled. :p Pretty much full of the "surfer" type of peeps :p

i was planning more on diving there ;)

it seems to be very nice over there though...a friend of mine lived there. my cousin lived in johannesburg for 6 months, which was nice as well according to him. i might go there for a month or so as well...kinda curious....
gonna travel a lot anyway :D

^_^ Well one things for sure, ,if you can avoid being mugged or hijacked, South Africa is actually one of the more friendlier places to visit in the world. And for those of you who don't live here, apparently our weather is the best (Summer gets to the 30's and Winter gets to the lowest of maybe -2 - Degrees Celcius) It's almost always sunny.. and somehow most of us are more than capable of bitching about it :p

Back