Senator Xenophon delivers.

ResearchMonkey

Today there was a grand event in Australia -- Senator Xenophon took the floor of the Australian Parliament, he entered into the record 9 affidavits and officially request an investigation to remove the cult's tax-exempt status in Australia.

The significance of this: if the cult loses its tax-exempt status in Australia it also loses tax-exempt status in Britain where it operates as a religion from a former colony. Britain doesn't actually recognize Scientology as a religion.

Xenophon attacks Church of Scientology

Independent Senator Nick Xenophon has used a speech in Parliament to raise allegations of widespread criminal conduct within the Church of Scientology.

Senator Xenophon says he has received letters from former followers of the religion detailing claims of crimes and abuses.

He says he has passed on the letters to the police and is calling for a Senate inquiry into the religion and its tax exempt status.

"Do you want Australian tax exemptions to be supporting an organisation that coerces its followers into having abortions? Do you want to be supporting an organisation that defrauds, that blackmails, that falsely imprisons?" he asked.

"Because on the balance of evidence provided by victims of scientology you probably are."

Senator Xenophon told Parliament the Church of Scientology is a criminal organisation that hides behind its "so-called religious beliefs".

"The letters received by me which were written by former followers in Australia contain extensive allegations of crimes and abuses that are truly shocking," he said.

"Crimes against them and crimes they say they were coerced into committing.

"There are allegations of false imprisonment, coerced abortions and embezzlement of church funds, of physical violence and intimidation, blackmail and the widespread and deliberate abuse of information."

Senator Xenophon says the allegations are shocking.

"It is alleged that information about suspicious deaths and child abuse has been destroyed and one follower has admitted that he was coerced by the organisation into perjuring himself into deaths of his two daughters," he said.

"These victims of Scientology claim it is an abusive manipulative and violent organisation."

In a statement, the Church of Scientology says Senator Xenophon has abused Parliamentary privilege and is being pressured by disgruntled former members who are unreliable witnesses.

ABC.au

The recent Scientology conviction in France has offered the political will to make this a reality. Scientology will be hard pressed to ever operate in France again.

ascientology385x1863585.jpg

France, Germany and now Australia and thus Britain. Canada and the US are being groomed for the next big push.

Xenu be praised.

"Anonymous has made campaigning sexy for the first time since 1968." -- Times of London

:hump:

"There are allegations of false imprisonment, coerced abortions and embezzlement of church funds, of physical violence and intimidation, blackmail and the widespread and deliberate abuse of information."
This is ecclesiastical practice for the cult and its practitioners and enforced by lie detectors. The Hubbard doctrines make sociopaths out of good people in the name of "saving the planet."

They believe illness, all illness, is psychosomatic and sell "the only cure". There are literally thousands of stories where people give their every last penny only to die using their expensive "tech". They prey on people, thats what they do.

I'll dig up some info for you, its a broad subject with treachery at every corner. But I tell you this, I've never would have imagined such an organization could exist in this day and age. They are bad dudes all around.

I'd hope that this is one topic most of us here can agree on, in most respects. I would like the chance to share some of the secrets of the cult with you folks. The last big stand will be here in the US and Canada.

Scientology criminal, says senator Nick Xenophon

THE Church of Scientology is a "criminal organisation" hiding behind religion, the Senate was told last night.

Independent senator Nick Xenophon tabled explosive letters from former Scientology officials and staff alleging a litany of abuses, including coerced abortions, assault, imprisonment, covering up sexual abuse, embezzlement of church funds and blackmail.

Senator Xenophon, who said he had referred the allegations to police, demanded a Senate inquiry into the church. And he questioned the tax-exempt status given to the church, which he said "turns supporters into victims in its pursuit of power and wealth".

"In my view, this is a two-faced organisation," he told the Senate.

"There is the public face of an organisation . . . that claims to offer guidance and support to its followers and there is the private face of an organisation that abuses its followers and viciously targets its critics, and seems largely driven by paranoia.

"Scientology is not a religious organisation; it is a criminal organisation that hides behind its so-called religious belief."

871964zenu.png

I think you're thinking of Christian Scientists. Scientologists use medical treatment. Scientologists think they can cure all mental illness and classify some physical problems as mental ones that shouldn't be.

The Christina Scientist cult is a more fanatical on the medical stuff.

Wow, you know your Scientology, that is what they always say publicly. Scientology lies so bad that got banned from Wikipedia. Lying is taught in Scientology. It called a TR-L, another expensive course

Scientology cures cancer, I'm not mistaken.

They call it a touch assist.

who don't actually exist in any form similar to that which your imagination creates.

the only thing I imagine in that area, is what the Word says. That, I believe.
I've seen some wild graphics of others imagination though.

Imagination doesn't scare me anymore, but suffering sux, and I know That first hand.

This is ecclesiastical practice for the cult and its practitioners and enforced by lie detectors. The Hubbard doctrines make sociopaths out of good people in the name of "saving the planet."

They believe illness, all illness, is psychosomatic and sell "the only cure". There are literally thousands of stories where people give their every last penny only to die using their expensive "tech". They prey on people, thats what they do.

I'll dig up some info for you, its a broad subject with treachery at every corner. But I tell you this, I've never would have imagined such an organization could exist in this day and age. They are bad dudes all around.

I'd hope that this is one topic most of us here can agree on, in most respects. I would like the chance to share some of the secrets of the cult with you folks. The last big stand will be here in the US and Canada.

Are people forced to join this cult or do they come of their own free will? No matter how demented, if people choose this, why should we care?

Are people forced to join this cult or do they come of their own free will? No matter how demented, if people choose this, why should we care?
it more complicated than that. Your free will is taken, you become compliant. A more drastic version of an institutionalized prisoner.

Maureen Bolstad's mother was mentally ill, the church got her to sign away her children to the cult.

Many children get split away from their family's and moved across country. The religious order in Scientology is called the Sea Organization, a para-militarily religions structure. Children as young as 6 years old are signed to a BILLION YEAR CONTRACT, they are not allowed to know any other life. -- they essentially become slaves.

The SeaOrg is charged with bringing all people and nations into compliance or allegiance with the goals of Scientology. To a state of clear or "clearing the planet, complete with their own brand of a final solution.

so5.jpg

Hana Eltringham: "He put this 4½ year old little boy - Derek Greene - into the chain locker for two days and two nights. It's a closed metal container, it's wet, it's full of water and seaweed, it smells bad. But Derek was sitting up, on the chain, in this place, on his own, in the dark, for two days and two nights... That is sheer, total brutality. That is child abuse."

Scientology and children
The kid had chewed on the corner of a 'telex' and Hubbard saw the corner had been chewed on. ...more at the link above.

Scientology uses dangerous forms of psychotherapy on people, stuff that both the Russians and the Americans explored. Very dangerous stuff..

the church got her to sign away her children to the cult.

Many children get split away from their family's and moved across country

That is not free choice. I don't much give a crap about the adults who get involved, it is their business & they have the right to chose. Kids are not so lucky. Although, we're walking a fine line here, the right to parent vs the state.

shut up minkey

Hell of a differnce when the kids get raised to be Catholic or Jewish or whatever. They have the choice to leave, without breaking a (legal) long term contract.

Any contract which a court deems to be detrimental to the interests of the child is void, plain and simple. It is not voidable - it is void. It is as if it never existed. Of course, this takes a court order to achieve but it is an important deterrent to commercial hustlers who would not hesitate to extract money from a child.

This, even if the contract for the necessaries of life (see below).
2. Voidable

The second rule is that a contract to which a child is a party is voidable at the child's option with the only exception being the necessaries of life rule, set out below.

http://duhaime.org/LegalResources/Contracts/LawArticle-651/Contracts-With-Children.aspx

Back