Senator Xenophon delivers.

kinda strange how the gov. will go into a LDS camp at the drop of a hat,
but won't even look at scientology camps, huh?

AuSenator Xenophon does deliver, there will be an investigation into the quality of tax exempt status for "charities". News will break later today.

A senate investigation into what level of charitable good comes from having tax exemptions. Roughly: They're going to asses what good they do for the community .vs the amount of exemption they get and what harms might involved.

Scientology will not be able survive the scrutiny of good vs evil.

flashy image

Yeah, I see that issue. There is already existing law which this model is based on in Britain. Which is why Scientology is NOT tax exempt in Britain, they have to operate in Britain as a charity out of Australia, a former colony with that privilege.

So tax in Au will mean taxes in Brit.

It aint' considered a religion up here..no tax-exempt status.

RM...can you do me a favor? Can you change that animated image into a link instead? Frankly, it's headache inducing. Thank you in advance

RM...can you do me a favor? Can you change that animated image into a link instead? Frankly, it's headache inducing. Thank you in advance

Prone to seizures eh?

Yeah in Canada they have other organizations that are tax exempt, most all the money flows into the cult.

Not really...I've been checked for epilepsy before and they found nothing. I spend a chunk of my day looking at screens which is tough enough on the eyes... rapid flashing and colour-changing images just don't help. I must be getting old - even the special lens coatings don't help as much anymore. I appreciate the removal.

Every Saturday, I pass by a Scientology Center in Montreal - disguised as a bookstore. Across the street and about a block down are the anon people..in the classic V for Vendetta masks. I wonder how often they're there, but I've yet to see a Saturday pass without at least a half-dozen anon people on site.

People have seizures all the time, chattering teeth in the cold is a seizure. If that affected you in a very short time you most likely have some level of seizure issue involving your visual cortex. Most people will have some reaction but not even notice, you noticed. Eyes are amazing in their relationship to the brain.

Oh you make me happy with your witness. I hope you give them a thumbs-up or a honk sometimes. The cult has another major foot-bullet coming on Tuesday next week. They have some ideas about upcoming Action-A, but they have no clue about Action-B which is full-broadside. lolololol

Oh, and John Sweeney from the BBC is coming at them again soon.

Her husband John P. Coale, was a BIG player at one point. He wrote a PAC after Hubbard died where Scientology clearly stated it goals to bring the US gov't into compliance with Scientology doctrines.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but the largest infiltration of the US Government, Operation Snow White

Oh you make me happy with your witness. I hope you give them a thumbs-up or a honk sometimes. The cult has another major foot-bullet coming on Tuesday next week. They have some ideas about upcoming Action-A, but they have no clue about Action-B which is full-broadside. lolololol

Oh, and John Sweeney from the BBC is coming at them again soon.

They usually get the old thumbs up..hell, my son's gotten into it as well. I've had to explain a few things about protests, the anons, why the masks, what scientology is about in loose terms*... he gets some of it, but not all...mostly the religious aspects and who is and isn't a religion throws him off. :shrug: He's 8 today so I don't expect much beyond broad strokes at that age..the minutia comes later.

*I have you to thank for a lot of information btw - it's a great filler beyond what google has to offer.

anonymous.jpg
Sept 12th

Attached is Googlemap streetview shot of the centre.

Back