sex drive

PrincessLissa

I honestly think that i hav an abnormal sex drive. I want it all the time. Everytime Erik and I are alone I try to hop his bones. You know it is bad when a 25 year old man that has only been doing it for a few years says no.

ClaireBear

Banned
PrincessLissa said:
I honestly think that i hav an abnormal sex drive. I want it all the time. Everytime Erik and I are alone I try to hop his bones. You know it is bad when a 25 year old man that has only been doing it for a few years says no.

Don't stress it... I'm the same... mines just turned 24 too!

He doesn't say "no" but sometimes you can tell he's absolutely knackered and his hearts no longer in it after about the 5th or 6th time! :p :D

(Young men! I love it!... My ex was 8 years my senior and my ex-ex 14!!!! I really used to think I'd end up killing them!!!!!)

Cytro

My sex drive was much higher before the internet came about. Before the net I was much more simply turned on to sexual things. Now that the net has played out every fantasy I’ve ever wanted I fill somewhat robbed.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ClaireBear said:

He doesn't say "no" but sometimes you can tell he's absolutely knackered and his hearts no longer in it after about the 5th or 6th time! :p :D

(Young men! I love it!... My ex was 8 years my senior and my ex-ex 14!!!! I really used to think I'd end up killing them!!!!!)

Mine's turning 25 and I don't think there's any stopping him!!! :brush:

MrBishop

Nixy said:
Mine's turning 25 and I don't think there's any stopping him!!! :brush:

Give him a few years...he might not stop...but he'll damn well slow down. Gone will be the days of 4-5/night. Remember... the male peaks sexually by 27...women don't even start their rise until their 30's and peak at 45! :)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ClaireBear said:

Hmmm...Sounds like a challenge to me... :brow:

Inkara1

But you're forgetting the saying I've heard from quite a few white girls: once you go black, you never go back.

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:
But you're forgetting the saying I've heard from quite a few white girls: once you go black, you never go back.

:rolleyes:

Really? Some people!

Hmmmm... whats your comments on the matter Gats? :winkkiss:

MrBishop

Inkara1 said:

Really? I did :D My ex was Jamaican...MrsBish is Spanish. Somewhere in between there, there's Haitian, French, Irish, Brit :)

Aah...a taste of the nations :swing: :la:

woodman19_99

now...now...now...now...now...now...now...now...now...

MrBishop

Welcome back Woodman :D

If you Meant that post as quickly as I can read it...you've got some issues :D

woodman19_99

Thanks Bish. I might have some issues, but I have a feeling I am not the only one... :D

Yeah, Rose, my brain takes VERY brief intermissions to focus on those minor details, like breathing and stuff. Every 5th or 6th "now" I do try and do a bit of work too... :laugh4:

alright, maybe that work part is not true...

Professur

MrBishop said:
Really? I did :D My ex was Jamaican...MrsBish is Spanish. Somewhere in between there, there's Haitian, French, Irish, Brit :)

Aah...a taste of the nations :swing: :la:

She had a penis? I KNEW IT.

MrBishop

Professur said:
She had a penis? I KNEW IT.

Who said anything about penises? I've looked pretty closely, and didn't see anything that looked like that at all in the 8 years that we were together. :swing:

Professur

Well, that comment about blacks (to the best of my knowledge) only ever meant men. I've never slept with a black women that I'd repeat the experience with. Three of the worst nights of my youth.