Sex is Complicated!

freako104

im sure everyone here broke one or all of those laws. :rolleyes: sex is fun not jist procreation so why are the laws still on the books? and the guy arrested for oral sex with his wife. in their home and she consented? WTF?

Oz

The one that really gets to me is..........

It is illegal for any member of the Nevada legislature to conduct official business wearing a penis costume while the legislature is in session.

How the hell did that law ever come about :confused: :D

lacemyster

In Minnesota, it is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish.

So THAT'S what they do for fun when the wife and/or girlfriend goes away :lol2:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
lacemyster said:
In Minnesota, it is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish.

I assume they kill it before now :sick:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
lacemyster said:

ahem, not all of us do. :la:

freako104

Oz said:
The one that really gets to me is..........

How the hell did that law ever come about :confused: :D

a lot of the sex laws regarding things like sodomy are because of puritans being the ones who had written the laws many years ago and they were never repealed. i assume the same for the other laws too.

www.dumblaws.com

enjoy that site. it is full of laws like that and some are even dumber.

Arris

freako104 said:
im sure everyone here broke one or all of those laws. :rolleyes: sex is fun not jist procreation so why are the laws still on the books? and the guy arrested for oral sex with his wife. in their home and she consented? WTF?

None of them seem to apply to scotland so I've never broken any of them. Although I promise next time I'm in any of the countrys mentioned that I'll try harder to break at least one...

Mare

A Florida sex law: If you're a single, divorced, or widowed woman, you can't parachute on Sunday afternoons...

Damn, guess I'm not going parachuting this Sunday :lol2:

freako104

Arris said:
None of them seem to apply to scotland so I've never broken any of them. Although I promise next time I'm in any of the countrys mentioned that I'll try harder to break at least one...

Im sure Europe has all its own and each country hs dumb laws as well

Arris

I'm 100% sure your right...
Now if any had been listed I'm sure I might have broken one or two of them. Especially any that mentioned sheep. Baa.

freako104

thats just cause your Scottish. ;) I dont think Scotland has laws against it unless they do. in which case the law would be if its not your own ;)

drkavnger99

Don't know if this is legit but here it goes
Site said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dumb Scottish Laws :p [/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not fish on Sundays. [/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It is illegal to be a drunk in possession of a cow. [/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Trespassing on someone else's land is legal. [/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are presumed guilty until proven innocent for some crimes. [/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your commode, you must let them enter. [/font]​
Source