sex party

kuulani

My cousin in Texas is attending a sex party tonight ... I'm guessing it's kinda like a Tupperware party where you can buy stuff ... :headbang:

kuulani said:
My cousin in Texas is attending a sex party tonight ... I'm guessing it's kinda like a Tupperware party where you can buy stuff ... :headbang:

Tupperware... didn't they invent the Vac-u-lock system?

I've been to those, but don't tell anyone... :blush:

You can buy anything there :eek:

I need to talk my wife into cancelling that damn basket party and having one of these.

*Mental note, get a few extra webcams first.*

holyphreakingcow, ku'u .. I was just talking to my cousin in Texas too! And she said that our other cousin is planning a party for us at this strip club :D

we are sooooooooo there ....

I lived in Houston, Texas for a while....yes! Everything is bigger over there!

And I fitted the profile :eek:

:D

I was more like:

The Netherlands - - - - > Texas - - > The Netherlands :D

My dad had to do research in the MD Anderson Hospital in Houston. Research for a cure for some different kinds of kidney and lungcancer. Couldn't be done here in The Netherlands :)

So I had the privelige of living over there in a huge house for more than a year. Including 3 months of vacation along the westcoast of the US. Stayed in hotels and visited a lot of states! Really great!

Gotta get back some day. Maybe if I can't find the job I want here in The Netherlands...

wow .. Netherlands to Texas to Netherlands .. that's amazing ..

so tell me, what is it like over there? Have you met Peter Pan or any of the Lost Boys? *inquisitive glance*

No haven't met a single one of them! :(

They were flying too fast so I couldn't keep up with them. Not enough happy thoughts turned out to be the problem for that :eek6:

Shadowfax said:
No haven't met a single one of them! :(

They were flying too fast so I couldn't keep up with them. Not enough happy thoughts turned out to be the problem for that :eek6:

:rofl:

Back