sex party

Not yet.

All I need is a girlfriend who thinks like me, and has the same kind of humor like me.
That would make me more happy than anything else.

*I Dream of Jeannie head-bob thing*

There. Did it work? Did a girlfriend show up? ... No?

...damn, I have to work on that ...

Shadowfax said:
At least you tried, thanks :D

What you need, dude, is chocolate. Trust me on this... get yourself a little can of Duncan Hines chocolate frosting and a spoon, and take a stroll through the Hague.

Now, I don't know... it could be that European women are more "sophisticated" than American women, and have more refined taste buds, or something silly like that. This really works with American women, though, and it's at least worth a shot. If it works, you'll have your choice of female companionship for at least as long as the chocolate holds out.

(I've got a can sitting in the fridge right now, and I'm just waiting for the weekend to whip it out and get wild...) :headbang:

cops a feel of nekkid sammy as he streaks by ...

whoa .. didn't realize I'd need two hands :blush:

:headbang:

*cops a feel of Sammy*

Shadowfax: move to Canada to get a grilfriend cause I am SO willing!

Shadowfax said:
Not yet.

All I need is a girlfriend who thinks like me, and has the same kind of humor like me.
That would make me more happy than anything else.

Awww. Is it wrong to think that incredibly cute?

:rolleyes:

ok just for the special women here...spreads duncan hines chocolate icing over body parts and streaks thru again...

*feeling all mothery*

Shadowfax .. here's a little advice ... like yourself first ... be sure that you're enough without a girlfriend cause if not, you'll never be enough with a girlfriend. Then, when you find a girl that you think you might be interested, send her over to me, ku'u, Jan, Les, Q, and nixy and we'll interview her ... don't worry, we'll go easy on her .. we'll just have her fill out this easy-to-do 15 page application in triplicate ... and we'll let you know if she can be your girlfriend or not ;)

samcurry said:
ok just for the special women here...spreads duncan hines chocolate icing over body parts and streaks thru again...

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about... yummie *grope grope*

samcurry said:

*chasing after sammy*
Damn, am I too late ... where did he go?

Back