sex

About a week. It's "that time". :mad:

But I'm glad my "friend" is arriving earlier and earlier in the month. I was set on the 11th for a few months. Which would be bad. Because I'm getting married on 6/11. Not something I want on my wedding day and honeymoon!

BoP, I hope you get those meds and get better soon! I know that pain, it's worse than people imagine; you can only truly relate when you've been there. I wound up in the hospital last year with it too because I let it go too long; not fun. :(

My doc gave me some advice a while back that seems to have worked for me; I could PM you if you want.

Ooh, I've inspired a sig... dunno whether I should feel smug, or a little bit worried :hmm:
Greenie - can you PM it? 'Course if it's to do with wiping yer butt the wrong way, that's covered already - my friend who got it, got it cos of that. :rofl:

greenfreak said:
About a week. It's "that time". :mad:

But I'm glad my "friend" is arriving earlier and earlier in the month. I was set on the 11th for a few months. Which would be bad. Because I'm getting married on 6/11. Not something I want on my wedding day and honeymoon!

If you're on any sort of birthcontrol then playing god and making it not come is easy enough :D

highwayman said:
Going for a record, 20 years since my last encounter awwwww the memories....

What was the subject again?

:eek: No wonder that banana is thrusting so constantly!

highwayman said:
Jusr be glad I didn't use this one.... :banana2:

No, that one wouldn't be appropriate...the one you use is dreaming, that one is actually getting some :D

Nixy said:
If you're on any sort of birthcontrol then playing god and making it not come is easy enough :D
I figured out that birth control pills and me do not mix. I had my period for a full month before I gave up and went off it.

My friend Jenn at work is enough for me. I'm synchronizing with her cycle. She threw me off when she had the baby but she's stablized at the 26th and that's where I'm heading. :D

greenfreak said:
I figured out that birth control pills and me do not mix. I had my period for a full month before I gave up and went off it.

My friend Jenn at work is enough for me. I'm synchronizing with her cycle. She threw me off when she had the baby but she's stablized at the 26th and that's where I'm heading. :D

hehe she's the alpha female :D

BeardofPants said:
Ooh, I've inspired a sig... dunno whether I should feel smug, or a little bit worried :hmm:
Greenie - can you PM it? 'Course if it's to do with wiping yer butt the wrong way, that's covered already - my friend who got it, got it cos of that. :rofl:
Done! Yes, that's one of the things my doc told me too but there are at least three other things you can do. One of the best things that's kept me UTI-free for 2 years is yogurt. Works so much better than cranberry juice. I just wanted to confirm that before I told you and I found numerous doctors saying it.

Good Lord this thread has degenerated into
a gyno exam.

But I was amused by some of the valuable advice
a female Gynecologist was able to
impart to me beloved spousal unit.

Guy female parts doctors

that's funny

well this thread reminds me how much it must suc to be a gurl

greenfreak said:
Done! Yes, that's one of the things my doc told me too but there are at least three other things you can do. One of the best things that's kept me UTI-free for 2 years is yogurt. Works so much better than cranberry juice. I just wanted to confirm that before I told you and I found numerous doctors saying it.
Thanks for the PM :), I've just eaten 1/4 tub of yoghurt that I had in the fridge, in conjunction with the cranberry juice (I've now drunk 11 litres of the stuff...), plus I've got some akaline sachets for UTIs that I'm drinking as well. If it's still here tomorrow, guess it'll be a trip to the doc.
Thanks for the other tips as well. :swing:

*Has never had urninary tract infection or any kind of infection down there*

I was just kinda wondering...would it not just be easier to go to the doctor from the word go and get it sorted quickly, rather than suffer though it and then only going for professional help?

Pay $50 for them to tell me something I already know?? I think not. I will suffer through all the cranberry juice until it is patently obvious that it is not going to work. Hmph. [/stubborn dutchie]

Nah, it'll be cheaper if I can skip the doccy's (hospital is free). I've had a gazillion of these, I know when it reaches the point where I'll need the magic pills, and I'm guessing there will be an appt tomorrow, cos I've had this for 3 days now, and 4 days is just too long after all the cranberry juice I've ingested. *sigh*

Back