Sex?

What is your sex? Ie are you a...?

• Guy

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Gal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OK um, I have a question... does all the guys here always sleep with as many chicks as they can find? Or am I the only one that don't play around? I, personally, don't feel the need to sleep with as many women as possible. Perhaps that is just me. :confuse2: I'm more than happy with one girlfriend, and it is not about sleeping with her either heh.

been with the same g/f for 6 years, don't cheat on her, never have never will.

as for knobing everyhting that passes, i find it really hard to be attracted to a woman whose personality i don't know, so i am hopeless one-night-stand territory.

LastLegionary said:
OK um, I have a question... does all the guys here always sleep with as many chicks as they can find? Or am I the only one that don't play around? I, personally, don't feel the need to sleep with as many women as possible. Perhaps that is just me. :confuse2: I'm more than happy with one girlfriend, and it is not about sleeping with her either heh.

Where are the men like you hiding? Good thing I found one already.

Yes I agree with ris on this one... I know most of my friends would jump to get laid. To me, personally, that is really no better than just getting a hooker.

If you have a girlfriend in a stable relationship, well, I wouldn't cheat. I don't feel the need to have sex with as many chicks as possible. Besides, the risk vs reward is just bad. And I wouldn't want to hurt her either.

If you don't have a relationship, hm, well, I just wouldn't sleep around just to get laid. I want more than that in a relationship. :) Maybe that is just me though :confuse2:

Back