Shirley Phelps-Roper

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
what a fuck-tard!!!

and I was with camelyn driving through rural Kansas and we saw all the signs against this that and the other, including abortion (sign was how much does abortion cost? just one life) and I said what a deal I'll take 3, and she would not let me out of the car, said those people have guns.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Just remember, we've gotta have the nuts in order to have balance. They have the right to their sick & twisted version or reality, just as you do. Of course, I also assume the right of the individual to kick their ass when they are picketing your funeral.

Altron

The first amendment rightfully lets her stand on her pedestal and bitch, even lets her protest, but she should be protesting at government institutions, not at funerals.

I don't think there should be a law against protesting at funerals.
I don't think there should be police or government intervention.
I do think there should be a law that protesters must leave if the family or friends of the deceased request it, violation of which will result in a minimum of two years in prison without parole.

highwayman

Altron said:
I do think there should be a law that protesters must leave if the family or friends of the deceased request it, violation of which will result in a minimum of two years in prison without parole.

Make that solitary confinement and I would be sold....

Winky

I think violence would be a great solution

one of these would make short werk of their crap

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

no more 'protest'!

barrett95.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz is right, you gotta let 'em talk. Doesn't mean you can't say what you think of them of course.

freako104

chcr said:
Gonz is right, you gotta let 'em talk. Doesn't mean you can't say what you think of them of course.

They can unless they opt to incite violence. And I am suprised they do not leave the country, they hate America and have said so in the past. Fred is a sad excuse for a person, it seems his daughter is too.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
She's stupid, but I hate the way the guys won't let her speak what she has to say.