Shoot it down!

Can you say anything at all without bringing Obama into the picture and slamming him in the process? Anything at all??

I thought not.

Notions? Nah...all I see is either an open slam, or a loosely hidden snipe in pretty much any post Cerise does.

It's tiring, frankly..and not at all conductive to discussions.

My emotions? Unless you count sighing in frustration an 'emotional response' -

I suppose that the ignore button would be the better option.

well, as interesting as it might be to me, I won't go any farther into psychoanalysis,
so, I'll leave it here.
Thanks for playing. :)

The axis of evil sees the US as weak and pathetic since the anointment of 0bama and simply laugh when they hear about "missile shields" and go on about their bomb-making business.

The floodgates were opened when we didn't elect someone a year who spoke like this:

Our second goal is to prevent regimes that sponsor terror from threatening America or our friends and allies with weapons of mass destruction.

Some of these regimes have been pretty quiet since September 11, but we know their true nature. NORTH KOREA is a regime arming with missiles and weapons of mass destruction, while starving its citizens.

IRAN aggressively pursues these weapons and exports terror, while an unelected few repress the Iranian people’s hope for freedom.

IRAQ continues to flaunt its hostility toward America and to support terror. The Iraqi regime has plotted to develop anthrax and nerve gas and nuclear weapons for over a decade. This is a regime that has already used poison gas to murder thousands of its own citizens, leaving the bodies of mothers huddled over their dead children. This is a regime that agreed to international inspections then kicked out the inspectors. This is a regime that has something to hide from the civilized world.

States like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute an AXIS OF EVIL, arming to threaten the peace of the world. By seeking weapons of mass destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger. They could provide these arms to terrorists, giving them the means to match their hatred. They could attack our allies or attempt to blackmail the United States. In any of these cases, the price of indifference would be catastrophic.

We will work closely with our coalition to deny terrorists and their state sponsors the materials, technology and expertise to make and deliver weapons of mass destruction.

We will develop and deploy effective missile defenses to protect America and our allies from sudden attack.

And all nations should know: America will do what is necessary to ensure our nation’s security.

We’ll be deliberate, yet time is not on our side. I will not wait on events while dangers gather. I will not stand by as peril draws closer and closer. The United States of America will not permit the world’s most dangerous regimes to threaten us with the world’s most destructive weapons.

Obama is five feet up my butt-hole and trying to push his way through the roof. It makes it hard NOT to relate many of my problems to the pResident.

To be fair, the far left is ALL knuckle deep and deserve much of my pain.

but thats just me.

so, you think foreign relations have nothing to do with our president?

Nope..I think that Cerise is unable to discuss any topic without bringing Obama into it..usually in a bad light, regardless of what the best course of action might be..if any.

so, you do, or don't think it's appropriate to discuss Obama's coarse of action in this thread?

Go right ahead...it's actually relevant in this case.

Recently:
Iran has shown willingness to get their Uranium shipped overseas and enriched there, so that it cannot be used in nuclear weapons.
Iran signed a treaty with two of your allies (Afghanistan and Pakistan) to help combat terrorism.
Iran pre-warned that it was going to launch a 10' tall rocket into orbit for scientific reasons.

Why would your Commander in chief jeopardize two steps forward by threatening to blow up a missile with equipment that isn't even in place yet?

Why would your Commander in chief jeopardize two steps forward by threatening to blow up a missile with equipment that isn't even in place yet?

:roll2:
there isn't anything moving in a forward direction there on relations.

Nope..I think that Cerise is unable to discuss any topic without bringing Obama into it..usually in a bad light, regardless of what the best course of action might be..if any.

Any topic?

Is there actually a topic that the 0bama admin is not directly or indirectly involved in?

The six degrees of separation? 0bama? You may just have something there, sir.

Back