Should i keep this? lol

holyphreakingcrackas ...

whoa .. gone a few days and I miss everything!

re: topic 1
Justin - you look great with and without a goatee ... but like Les said, it can get a little "scratchy" ... you might wanna consider that and if your gf has sensitive skin ;)

re: topic 2
I agree with HomeLAN - I've seen pics of Rob with short hair and he looks great... but since I know when and why he started growing his hair out, it'd be hard for me to tell him to cut it *sends subliminal messages ... cut your hair ... cut your hair*[/siz] :D

re: topic 3
Ku'u - Mie looks exactly like you in that pic! :D ... I know you asked me to cut your hair a while back ... I promise I'll stop being a scum friend and will fit you in to my schedule some time this week :D

Re: holyphreakingcrackas ...

nalani said:

Justin - you look great with and without a goatee ... but like Les said, it can get a little "scratchy" ... you might wanna consider that and if your gf has sensitive skin ;)
:headbang:

so...didja get rid of it yet? :D

unclehobart said:
About 4 inches range using the inset macro lens feature on a medium resolution. Gotta love those 4 megapixel cams.

fi? Is that you? ;)

One day, I, too, will be able to afford a digital camera with 4MP resolution...Until that time, however, I'll just stick to my trusty 35mm. :)

Leslie said:
nalani said:

Yep, its gone :D

Justintime said:
Leslie said:
nalani said:

Yep, its gone :D
:clap: YAY!! ;) :D

Back