Shoutbox

AlphaTroll said:
I knocked myself against the chin with a new bread board on Monday (completely by accident). Now I have the mother of all bruises on my chinny-chin-chin. Just too farking brilliant.
I'd point and laugh, but I do too many damned things like that to meself. :mope:

Was suposed to go to Robbie Williams concert last night. Ended up not going, because I fell asleep during in the late afternoon and missed my ride.

Apparently it was quite brilliant.

I am a fuckwit :mope:

(Ta for the ice Mare)

(BoP - this time it wasn't even my fault, was lifting the thing out of the cart at the shop and someone bumped me from behind, so it smacked me right on the chin - I think the thing is about 8cm thick, solid wood and I managed to whack into the corner bit)

AlphaTroll said:
Was suposed to go to Robbie Williams concert last night. Ended up not going, because I fell asleep during in the late afternoon and missed my ride.

Apparently it was quite brilliant.

I am a fuckwit :mope:

(Ta for the ice Mare)

(BoP - this time it wasn't even my fault, was lifting the thing out of the cart at the shop and someone bumped me from behind, so it smacked me right on the chin - I think the thing is about 8cm thick, solid wood and I managed to whack into the corner bit)

You missed Robbie Williams? BLASPHAMY! I would LOVE to see him live!

Slim Pickens said:
Who's Robbie Williams?:confused:

He's the sexiest man over the age of 30 that I've ever seen! And he rivals most that are under 30 aswell.

He is a british singer and he makes me wet. TMI? Too bad! You asked :p

Slim Pickens said:
T, did you mean Ricky Martin? As opposed to the rasta running back from Miami?

If she meant Ricky Martin she better hope she never meets me in a dark alley...Ricky Martin is SO not like Robbie Williams *puts on her angry face*

Man, am I glad I packed my angry eyes :D

tonksy said:
Maybe not in looks but they both put out pop music for the masses of soppy wimmins.

Ricky Martin is more of a...latin lover dreamy man. Robbie Williams is more of he'd probably be the best sex of your life but you'd never want a relationship with him type...:D

Back