Sign of the Apocolypse #35,902

Wow, that would make Billy Barty & Hervé Villechaize feel safer to commit crimes, huh.

Perhaps there is a secondary reason. Mayhaps the man has AIDS, a failing heart, orthapedic trauma... stuff that is going to saddle the taxpayers 300,000$/yr to keep his sorry butt alive. Mayhaps the judge is just feeding him to the wolves.

At least thats what I'd like to think. I probably wrong.

It doesn't matter what the size or height of the person, if they are tagged a pedaphile they are dead. Shit, the guy could be 6'8" 450 pounds and a black belt and he would be dead withing a month once out in the general population...

But Joe Mangano, secretary of the National Organization of Short Statured Adults, agreed with the judge's assessment that Thompson would face dangers while in prison because of his height.

"I'm assuming a short inmate would have a much more difficult time than a large inmate," said Mangano, who is 5 feet 4 inches tall. "It's good to see somebody looking out for someone who is a short person."

Thompson had sexual contact over a couple of months last year with a 12-year-old girl, said Sidney Police Chief Larry Cox. He was sentenced on two felony sexual assault charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,197103,00.html

Hey, Mangano. Is this mutt really the one you want to use as a showcase for your cause? 12 years old, ya stupid fuck.

Bump that ruling up to 5'5" and under and I'm all for it. Otherwise it's descrimination against us not-quite-short-enough folk. In fact, it makes it more dangerous for us.

Yup, we gotta start rating prisons by height. Might even be interesting to see the crime stats broken down by height. See if those excessively tall mother fuskers are more criminally inclined.

Professur said:
Bump that ruling up to 5'5" and under and I'm all for it. Otherwise it's descrimination against us not-quite-short-enough folk. In fact, it makes it more dangerous for us.

Yup, we gotta start rating prisons by height. Might even be interesting to see the crime stats broken down by height. See if those excessively tall mother fuskers are more criminally inclined.
Of course they are. You can tell just by lookin' at 'em. :grinyes:

Nah, it's the little runts you have to watch out for. The inferiority complex most of 'em carry around like a lead weight tends to cloud their judgement. :p

Damn... I used to think the excessively tall mother fuskers were people you could look up to.

Professur said:

PROFILING!!! Off with his cap!

A judge said a 5-foot-1 man convicted of sexually assaulting a child was too small to survive in prison, and gave him 10 years of probation instead.

Fire the judge and put the baby raper in prison. If he is to small to survive, he will get death and save the fucking tax payers.

Back