signature issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Awww, I see it now. Me and Oz have our own special usergroup.

From the "Forum Leaders" list:

Oh, can't use attachments. *uploads*

awww.jpg

Rose

Rose said:
Awww, I see it now. Me and Oz have our own special usergroup.

From the "Forum Leaders" list:

Oh, can't use attachments. *uploads*

awww.jpg
*spams because she can't edit previous post*

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Rose said:
apparently you know why I was banned, regardless of which admin actually clicked the button. Yet you don't have the gall to post it here? Perhaps a pm would be in order, that is if I still have pm access. I've not received a word from any of the OTC staff regarding this issue, why I was banned or "sort of banned", nor given a warning for the alleged "trolling" behavours I seem to have been doing recently.
I DON'T KNOW!As I said before, I don't know squat. I'm not the only admin, and the others certainly do not have to answer to me, the lowly newbie admin. I can see your user options, and they're changed. But you know that already. So how is this my problem? I for some odd reason was called into this thread, I came, I have no answers. WTF do you want from me? Should I drive down to the US and bitchslap some others into going online instead of spending Sunday with their families? :retard:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Seeing the latter posts it's most likely the only option Sam had to do as requested. Make a new group field, that is.

Sam doesn't have to answer to anyone...it's his site. Admins have the authority to act alone. We generally don't or should we, there is generally a thread made as to why.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Rose. It was I who changed the user group you and oz are in. So if there is a problem I'M the one to deal with. I thought you were done with the site, no affilitation if i remember correctly. You are not banned just restricted in what you can do with the site. Like i do to anyone who choses the path you have. Your only here now to make a scene, not to have any friendly converstaions with anyone here. Im sorry if it offends you but at the end of the day, i can still sleep with my decision. end of discussion.

BOP im not sure why your sig disappeard, it wasnt anyones intention to delete it.

Rose

Gonz said:
Sam doesn't have to answer to anyone...it's his site. Admins have the authority to act alone. We generally don't or should we, there is generally a thread made as to why.

You're right. It is his site. It's his to run as he sees fit. I hope those contributing financially know this beforehand.

My apologizes, Gonz, didn't mean to get you involved.

samcurry

Staff member
rose if it is sooo bad like you say why do you continue to come back and stir the pot?

Rose

samcurry said:
Rose. It was I who changed the user group you and oz are in. So if there is a problem I'M the one to deal with. I thought you were done with the site, no affilitation if i remember correctly. You are not banned just restricted in what you can do with the site. Like i do to anyone who choses the path you have. Your only here now to make a scene, not to have any friendly converstaions with anyone here. Im sorry if it offends you but at the end of the day, i can still sleep with my decision. end of discussion.

Follow the path I have? To join another message board? Is that what this is all about? Or because I requested to be removed from the contributor's list in a private email to you which, in my opinion, was rather polite and to the point. I never said I was leaving, though I can see how that would be assumed. *refers back to Leslie's apt definition of assume* I apologize that I didn't contact you directly, Sam, I never got a reply back from you and as you know I don't have pm access to ask you about this here. ;)

No, I'm not here to start shit. A valid thread was started concerning an issue and since I was already involved I posted in said thread to get answers. I'm sorry you feel that me wanting to know what the hell is happening to my account as a shit causer.

samcurry

Staff member
the site has been ran the same way since it opened over 2 years ago, and because it doesnt suit your way of doing things, you want me to change. this reminds me of S4 escapades. you get mad go else where and then come back to make some announcement that your leaving. Well, we took away his rights to edit and delete because that is assign, if you want to tell people your leaving send them an email or IM them, but my site isnt the place to do it.

Rose

Shut the fuck up, Leslie. I've been straight with my intentions from the get-go. I'm sorry you don't understand English or think that everyone has a second agenda.

Rose

samcurry said:
the site has been ran the same way since it opened over 2 years ago, and because it doesnt suit your way of doing things, you want me to change. this reminds me of S4 escapades. you get mad go else where and then come back to make some announcement that your leaving. Well, we took away his rights to edit and delete because that is assign, if you want to tell people your leaving send them an email or IM them, but my site isnt the place to do it.

I never asked you to change. I simply asked to be removed from the Contributor's list. I did not come back to make an announcement that I was leaving. I did not pm people to tell them I was leaving or that they should do the same. I simply had "adios" in my signature for those to figure it out as they will. I never even sent anyone any im's saying I was leaving here. I've never used anti-OTC propaganda to persuade others to leave.

I'm guessing you're pissed off from my comments in my email stating

However, I feel my time there has come to a close. Recent events, I'm
sure you know which I speak of, pretty much confirm the suspicion I've
had of OTC but tried to ignore -- piss poor staff. I'm sorry for
being blunt, but I'd rather not beat around it. I do not wish to
insinuate that all staff are the problem of OTC, that is completely
wrong. It is, however, the few "bad apples" that give a bad name for
everyone. When the administration and staff of a site run it on a
"this is my personal site I can do as I please" mentality it can make
for a very sour taste in some members mouth. It almost seems at times
the members are second-rate. Running a site this way is poor in my
opinion, but all fine and well if that's how it works best for the
site at hand. However, asking for donations to keep said site running
and to keep the same mentality does not make much sense to me. That
said, please remove my name from the Donator's list.

You're right, it is your site. Do as you please. My "piss-poor" staff comment has been confirmed (and note that I do not refer to all of the staff) in you yourself. Shame, that.

Rose

I would think that a member who has been here for over a year and a half and has about 10 referrals listed in my profile, I'd get a little more respect than being thrown into a locked out group and then being told "it's my site I can do as I want" by you, Sam, without even so much as an email or warning prior.

samcurry

Staff member
so roe how am i to take "I feel my time there has come to a close" that your happy and gonna stay? comeon your smarter than that. When i get emails like this from you and OZ with the snide remarks in the shoutbox, i act on them. sorry if it offends you, but thats life.
I GEt them wanting name changes so no one ever knows you were here and all that shit. I used to oblige, but im tired of the bullshit. I cant please everyone, and if its as bad as you say then id run as fast as you can the otherway.

Rose

samcurry said:
so roe how am i to take "I feel my time there has come to a close" that your happy and gonna stay? comeon your smarter than that. When i get emails like this from you and OZ with the snide remarks in the shoutbox, i act on them. sorry if it offends you, but thats life.
I GEt them wanting name changes so no one ever knows you were here and all that shit. I used to oblige, but im tired of the bullshit. I cant please everyone, and if its as bad as you say then id run as fast as you can the otherway.

You can take it however you want, I suppose. I thought we were allowed to have opinions and free speech. I was wrong. Again, my bad.

As for name changes, I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never requested a name change. Snide remarks in the shoutbox? Please share, my memory seems to have failed me because I honestly feel I am undeserving of this ban, other than the "my site, my rules" of course.

samcurry

Staff member
oh rose you poor abused person, dont try and turn your comments around and make me look like the persecuter here you said" my time here has come to an end" and then put adios in you signature. Any sane person would read that as your gone, outta here. theres no assuming involved with that. but now you turn it as if youve been squelched and such. i thought we were all adults here.

Rose

samcurry said:
oh rose you poor abused person, dont try and turn your comments around and make me look like the persecuter here you said" my time here has come to an end" and then put adios in you signature. Any sane person would read that as your gone, outta here. theres no assuming involved with that. but now you turn it as if youve been squelched and such. i thought we were all adults here.

I thought we were, too. I didn't realize you'd be so upset that I joined another board. I didn't know you cared! :winkkiss:

You're right, though. My opinions have been founded. If people don't like to play with your toys the way you want them to play then you take them away. Message received. I'm outta here.

ADIOS!
:tardbang:

samcurry

Staff member
whatever, its like s4 i gotta tell everyone im leaving so they know. well ill leave the lights on so they can see your gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.