signature issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkara1

So if Sam were so mad because you joined another board... why haven't I been placed into a restricted usergroup? I joined the same site... and so did HomeLAN, unclehobart, Tonksy, BeardofPants, etc. But I don't see any of us in that restricted usergroup. Either there's more to it than that, or I'm not seeing something that only you are.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
none of you guys are, you havent sent me an email telling me your time here is done, and take me off any list that would associate me with the site. Sorry for my reactions, but im not a mind reader, and i wont pretend to be.
And id like to appologize to les for rose acking like she did to her. i didnt ban her, but the comment to les would justify it alone.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inkara said:
I joined the same site... and so did HomeLAN, unclehobart, Tonksy, BeardofPants, etc.

*Busily writing down names* Hey wait, I said HI to all my admirers over there too.

I'm sorry Sam I didn't mean too...wait don't beat me...especially not with that thing it's so big.....AAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHH

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Luis, I didn't see it, so maybe it was my cache. I don't know. I'll try putting it back.
and now back to the regularly scheduled original topic.

I "think" I remember now (after a few coffees) having something like this come up for me before, the sig wasn't appearing...or someone else did? :confuse3: and it did end up being a cookie thing. Perhaps a good cache/cookie clearing will resolve it.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:
and now back to the regularly scheduled original topic.

I "think" I remember now (after a few coffees) having something like this come up for me before, the sig wasn't appearing...or someone else did? :confuse3: and it did end up being a cookie thing. Perhaps a good cache/cookie clearing will resolve it.

Apparently bop had unchecked the option "show your signature" and that's why her posts showed no sig. It is the only explanation to the behaviour in this thread (1st and 2nd post with no sig and the 3rd with it).

Rose

samcurry said:
And id like to appologize to les for rose acking like she did to her. i didnt ban her, but the comment to les would justify it alone.

I'm already basically banned, may as well go for gold.

*points out* Everyone, this is Sam apologizing to Leslie, not me.

As for the comment that is justifiable for a ban .. what comment would that be? The "shut the fuck up leslie" comment? Have you done a search for how many times that has been thrown around this board, but I'm all of a sudden in trouble and liable for banning for it?this is different, I'm sure. Because it comes from an admin to a member, not the other way around.

Seriously, Sam. Ban me or unban me. But you can't sit and say I'm being banned justly, otherwise I'm sure as hell going to justify it myself.

/me hasn't much better to do and I know how much y'all love some excitement. :)

Inkara1

Rose said:
Message received. I'm outta here.

ADIOS!
:tardbang:
Rose said:
I'm already basically banned, may as well go for gold.

*points out* Everyone, this is Sam apologizing to Leslie, not me.

As for the comment that is justifiable for a ban .. what comment would that be? The "shut the fuck up leslie" comment? Have you done a search for how many times that has been thrown around this board, but I'm all of a sudden in trouble and liable for banning for it?this is different, I'm sure. Because it comes from an admin to a member, not the other way around.

Seriously, Sam. Ban me or unban me. But you can't sit and say I'm being banned justly, otherwise I'm sure as hell going to justify it myself.

/me hasn't much better to do and I know how much y'all love some excitement. :)

ClaireBear

Banned
I love this place... just when I'm starting to really miss teaching in a Primary school / kindergarten... I get to laugh and point at your childish behaviour!

Thanks guys!

Raven

Annoying SOB
Rose said:
You're right, though. My opinions have been founded. If people don't like to play with your toys the way you want them to play then you take them away. Message received. I'm outta here.

ADIOS!
:tardbang:
:(

Bye Rosey

And (this isn't attack, merely a suggestion) why not just leave people in the normal usergroup unless they come back and make an arse of themselves as some people have done in the past. You never know when people may want to come back again, as I did. Would save on nasty suprises and random 'why have I been banned?' rants.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
raven when they leave on good terms to begin with i would never consider moving user groups. BUT when Im told they want no association with the site i move them. Because of just this.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Holy hell, the shut the fuck up was the least of the issues in this thread. Insane. :blank:

Raven

Annoying SOB
samcurry said:
raven when they leave on good terms to begin with i would never consider moving user groups. BUT when Im told they want no association with the site i move them. Because of just this.
Okies, just so I got that clear in me head :)

On a vastly way out there tangent, is it just me having connection issues or is it a serverside thing?

ClaireBear

Banned
Raven said:
Okies, just so I got that clear in me head :)

On a vastly way out there tangent, is it just me having connection issues or is it a serverside thing?

Not now... but I was... proxy timeouts a go go! :rolleyes:

Might be a European thing... :shrug:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Leslie said:
I'm ok here, Raven...maybe the motion of the ocean is fubaring somethin lol.
Very technical there Les ;)
I couldn't actually get on a few minutes ago....getting an unable to connect to site message and then when I did get on performance was unbelievably slow. It's cleared up a bit but it's still chugging between pages......maybe the electrons are getting tired on the transatlantic trip :lloyd:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eh: I read a thread not too long ago where Aunty had this problem, I think it was cache. Lemme look for it and get the link back to you. In the meantime, try that.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
:eh: I read a thread not too long ago where Aunty had this problem, I think it was cache. Lemme look for it and get the link back to you. In the meantime, try that.
I'm sorry, Raven, I can't find it.

I HATE when that happens...I just read it :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.