Silly Rabbit...Trix are for kids...why?? why goddammint why???

nuh uh! youre the ones eating that for breakfast! I'll stick with my cocopops and honey nut loops tankya

I'll stick to my Tesco's Tropical Feast and Fruit 'n Fibre thanks.... I don't know how you can eat that stuff it's sooooooooo sweet! Ugh! I NEVER have sugar on my cereal!

The only thing I ever have sugar in or on is my coffee and that's just one spoon to take the bitterness away. (I drink my tea and coffee black)

i am bumping this thread only to add that i tried to feed my pet rabbits trix and they wouldn't have it....it's all a marketing ploy :eh:

I'm bumping this thread to inform you of a shirt one of my classmates wore to school my freshman year of high school. It had the Trix bunny on it bouncing around, obviously high as a kite, with the caption: "Silly rabbit! Trips are for kids!"

IDLEchild said:
Silly rabit, Trix are for kids...why goddammint..WHY?????

Ok i can see why kids would be weirded out by a grown ass rabbit following bunch of adolescent morons, chasing them around for measely scarps of of a breakfest cereal which is otherwise readily avaliable in the nearst deli. The question that i keep pondering is, however, why would the little bastards not give the rabbits the cereal, just measly little portion of it to satisfy the rabbits hunger which drives his persistent attempts...failed attempts at getting the mass produced cereal. Why won't they just give him the cereal? Why is it only for kids...is it some sort of a cruel, childish, fantasy being lived out by the little ones....who obviously take too much pleasure in teasing the pathetic rabbit who obviously doesn't have a bigger purpose in life. I mean it is just a cereal, a nutrious part of your complete breakfast, so why deny a rabbit his vitamins???. Is this advertising propaganda to further implant humans right over every species by showing a childs control over a grown, adult rabbit??. Also why does the rabbit o so painstakingly try to aim for a fruitless reward. Just go to your local shopping center you dumb fuck......arghhhhhhhh

"trix are for kids...trix are for kids..silly bitch..trix are for kids.." but whyy???

To the rabbit, Trix are like cocaine. As we all know, you don't give drugs to an addict. Therefor, the children are correct in their assessment of the situation. For more information, please see what happens to the cuckoo who eats Cocoa Puffs. ;)

...and once they become hooked, they turn to breaking the law to get a fix...see McDonalds Hamburglar for proof.

Or they run up debt and practice plenty of creative accounting, anything to get their fix.

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." -- Wimpy

or they become fixatated and obsessive and try to destroy everything standin in the way of their addiction...see wile e coyote.

Oz said:
Why not eat the rabbit? :confused:

Tis prolly more appetising than that Trix stuff :lloyd:
well...actually we were going to but they were small...one was bigger than the others...lets see...madge, myrtle, and violet...anyway, i digress...one day the little latch came undone...i blame the coons...they used to steal the water jug and open it...guess it was cool clean water...damn, i digress again...vi, the big one got loose...madge too...i tried to chase vi around the yard for about 10-15 minutes before i was laughing too hard to run anymore....myrtie just died shortly after...prolly of boredom.....so, no rabbit sauce piquant for me :mope:

lacemyster said:
Stupid rabbit. Stupid kids. It's kinda like in the Lucky Charms commercial, but the rabbit is kids and the kids is a lephrechaun. Same thing in the fruity pebbles commercial with Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble. All of them are lame anyway. :blank:

Please...that Leprechaun is a straight-up punk. He's always getting caught. "I'll make a balloon, and float away in the wind..."...my ass. If he was a little more street-smart, he'd say something like..."I'll make a make a machine-gun, and blow you little suckers to hell. :evilgrin:", and the theme song would go

"Frosted Lucky Charms...
I'll blow your ass to pieces. "

:grinyes:

Aunty Em said:
Is insanity endemic in US advertising?

Answers on a postcard to...

I think it's that way world-wide. I've seen UK ads, as well as French and German. What they lack in substance, they make up for in ridiculousness. ;)

Back