Silly Rabbit...Trix are for kids...why?? why goddammint why???

Yeah now you come to mention it the "Tango" ads come to mind... whoever thought those up must have been totally mental... or on something at the time.

Aunty Em said:
Yeah now you come to mention it the "Tango" ads come to mind... whoever thought those up must have been totally mental... or on something at the time.

I thought they were great! :D

Prolly not doing meself any favours here........

Gato_Solo said:
Please...that Leprechaun is a straight-up punk. He's always getting caught. "I'll make a balloon, and float away in the wind..."...my ass. If he was a little more street-smart, he'd say something like..."I'll make a make a machine-gun, and blow you little suckers to hell. :evilgrin:", and the theme song would go

"Frosted Lucky Charms...
I'll blow your ass to pieces. "

:grinyes:

:lol:

These commercials teach kids that they should only share with people just like them...no wonder we ave such a problem with racism...

Nixy said:
These commercials teach kids that they should only share with people just like them...no wonder we ave such a problem with racism...

Ummm...Kids of all races are in those commercials. They have been since around 1976... I can remember when the only minorities you'd see on TV were either maids, butlers, or assorted criminals. If you'd said 'speciesism, you'd've had something, though. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Ummm...Kids of all races are in those commercials. They have been since around 1976... I can remember when the only minorities you'd see on TV were either maids, butlers, or assorted criminals. If you'd said 'speciesism, you'd've had something, though. ;)

None of those kids are Irish and you know it. That commercial is Anti-Irish propaganda....

Gato_Solo said:

I meant they won't share with the rabbit...and the lepruchan won't share with the kids...and the tucan always has to hunt for his furity pebbles...NOONE SHARES :crying4:

Nixy said:
I meant they won't share with the rabbit...

According to tonksy, rabbits don't even like Trix, so what's your point? ;) :D

Nixy said:
and the lepruchan won't share with the kids...[/Quote

So the leprechaun is the villian...he still should make a machine gun, though, so he's less of a punk...

Nixy said:
and the tucan always has to hunt for his furity pebbles...NOONE SHARES :crying4:

But he always finds them...:shrug:

I wouldn't like it if my adolescent neighbor
'ate' my teenaged daughter...

but with kids these days what are you gonna do?

Back