Single life so far....

lacemyster

It's pretty much been a month now, lots to tell, but I'll keep it in a short summary. Haha, summary.
Strange things have happened, like about two weeks ago, I asked a guy friend of mine to the Sadie Hawkins dance (where the girls ask the guys), figured that it would be easier to go as friends, and he said he couldn't because he was busy that day, but he did say that he wished he could. Nothing weird happened in school after that.
I believe I'm over my ex. There are times when I think about him, then I listen to my depressing music and they go away. It helps.
After this though, I don't want to be in love with a guy until 100% know that he's right for me. But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to date. There will always be opprotunites for dates, now I'm just gonna enjoy my free time that I have.

In short, I'm pretty happy. :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
good for you, lacey, I'm glad you're moving on so well :hug:

so are you still writing?

whoreable

I REMEBER RAPPING AND HE MESSAGED ME AND TOLD ME ENIMEM WAS REALLY COOL AND GOT ALL MADE AT ME FOR CALLING HIM GAY :lol:

HE SUCKED.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
That was a WHOREABLE thing to say WHOREABLE.... :lloyd:

Lace, You should enjoy your independence. Not a doubt in my mind that you can have companionship on demand. You're just that cool. :D

Now start writing again. We've missed you madly. :hug:

IDLEchild

You're 15 correct?...guess what..chances are very likely you won't find the right guy for you for a while now.....best not to hold your breath or expect any miracles.

At this age love shouldn't even be a variable in your emotional life......but that is just me.

greenfreak

Nice to see you back Lacey, we missed you. You'll have your thoughts of him now and then but I promise if you try to move on, it will get easier with each passing day. :)

Mare

Yep-moving on is the best thing...Being single again , gives your self esteem a Major Booster-especially when your complimented alot by the opposite sex-makes you feel gr8. Goodluck and hang in there. As the OLD saying goes "there are plenty of fish in the sea". Just watch out for the ones that bite and the ones that don't swim in schools together-the loners suck. Believe me-I've learned.... :D

ph33rb0

lacemyster said:
I believe I'm over my ex. There are times when I think about him, then I listen to my depressing music and they go away. It helps.
After this though, I don't want to be in love with a guy until 100% know that he's right for me.

Perhaps I should just keep my mouth shut, but just remember who did this to themselves.

I imagine I'll get banned or something for this but I will seriously say that you need to stop coming here and begging for sympathy from these people because not only do you not need it, but you hardly deserve it.

I put my best fucking effort into that relationship and bent over backwards for you.

I tried to make amends, but you refused. All this time you only "believe you're over your ex."

You need to take a step back and look at what you did. I am quite certain that since you are well known and liked around this forum people will side with you and there is nothing wrong with that, but I just hope everyone here knows that I am telling you what really happened and I know if you were there I'm more than certain you would see things my way.

You will never comprehend the incredible amount of time and money, and most importantly love into what we had at one time. You had been pushing the envelope the entire time but I was always accepting of your apologies.

For you to turn around and kick me away like some rock on the sidewalk was not only betrayal, not only heartbreak, but just stupidity.

You and I both know I gave you the best anyone EVER has and I still hope you suffer from the realization of what you have given away and will never have back.

I always thought you were better than that.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
uhmmm ohhh wow

so anyone thing the raiders have a shot this year?

Seriously, it's over, they way you guys post, maybe for the best, so relax, enjoy OTC.

IDLEchild

Oh hush...its obvious they have issues to work out. If they can keep it sensible then this should be entertaining. Otherwise close this thread down.

Lacy your call.

ph33rb0

This isn't about "entertainment."

I have no issues. I have a problem with her coming her expecting pity from you people. You guys don't know any better than what she tells you so it isn't your fault.

I thought I would let you know what really happened and why she isn't worth your time.

She sure as hell wasn't worth mine.

She knows she made the biggest mistake of her life. Now everyone else does too.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
ph33rb0, Lace hasn't said anything bad about you that I know of. And I doubt anyone here has ill feelings for you. I hope you find the strength to move forward too.