Single life so far....

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ph33rb0 said:
This isn't about "entertainment."

I have no issues. I have a problem with her coming her expecting pity from you people. You guys don't know any better than what she tells you so it isn't your fault.

I thought I would let you know what really happened and why she isn't worth your time.

She sure as hell wasn't worth mine.

She knows she made the biggest mistake of her life. Now everyone else does too.

If your posting here, and airing your dirty laundry, a la Dr. Phil, it will become entertainment, tis the nature of the beast

IDLEchild

...and we are suppose to believe you anymore than her how?????

There are three sides to a story Her, yours and the truth.

ph33rb0

Squiggy said:
ph33rb0, Lace hasn't said anything bad about you that I know of. And I doubt anyone here has ill feelings for you. I hope you find the strength to move forward too.

I am quite "forward" of her, if that's what you mean.

She could say whatever she wants about me and it would mean absolutely nothing.

I just will not let her exploit your ignorance over what has really happened. She made the decision by herself, and I think you all would be wasting your time trying to comfort her or any other such bullshit.

She started the relationship and later she killed it. I should have foresaw such events and just saved myself time by saying NO in the first place.

I am very confident that Lacey will eventually realize our breakup is game over for her, and she doesn't have any continues left.

For me, however, life is just beginning. I have moved on to bigger and yet better things.

As far as "her side, my side, and the truth" you can scratch out "the truth" or "my side" because they are the same. I have nothing to gain by lying, but Lacey finds her comfort here. Whether she has lied to you in the past about this I do not know; don't believe her if she does.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ph33rb0 said:
I am quite "forward" of her, if that's what you mean.

She could say whatever she wants about me and it would mean absolutely nothing.

I just will not let her exploit your ignorance over what has really happened. She made the decision by herself, and I think you all would be wasting your time trying to comfort her or any other such bullshit.

She started the relationship and later she killed it. I should have foresaw such events and just saved myself time by saying NO in the first place.

I am very confident that Lacey will eventually realize our breakup is game over for her, and she doesn't have any continues left.

For me, however, life is just beginning. I have moved on to bigger and yet better things.

As far as "her side, my side, and the truth" you can scratch out "the truth" or "my side" because they are the same. I have nothing to gain by lying, but Lacey finds her comfort here. Whether she has lied to you in the past about this I do not know; don't believe her if she does.

well, obviously it's bothering you if your here trying to smear her, saying trash about her, she didn't say anything bad about you, you broke up, it's over, you say you moved on, but your actions here tell me your still hurting, which is understandable. Moving on is not easy, but to continue to defend yourself, when nothing bad has been said about you is not going to make you feel better.

fucking watched Dr. Phil today

freako104

dude you started a thread on this before she did. and you say she wants the fucking pity? it didnt work. break ups are never easy. now shut the fuck up and try to move on wiht your goddamn life. BOTH sides have my pity. the reason for this is quite simple. i have said it before. I care about everyone on here. she hasnt said anything bad about you that we know of, but you are saying bad shit about her. and you make it seem like shes the bad guy. and your side isnt necessairly the truth. she had her reasons. it doesnt mean she didnt care.

lacemyster

This was not for sympathy at all, I posted this because these people are my friends, and you share what happens to you with your friends. Yes, your right, I did break up with you, but I was heart-broken too, so don't say that I didn't care. Also, this isn't game over for me, I will someday find love, and I will succeed. Just please leave well enough alone.

Topic closed.