Sits back, lights a cigar.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
abooja said:
Oh, yeah? Well, mine basically refused to have anything sexual to do with me whatsoever after the first year (of a four year relationship). Oh, and he had a beer belly. :shrug: :p

Don't I paint a wonderful picture? What the hell was wrong with me? :rolleyes:

Mine wanted nothing but sex to the point where I didn't wanna be around him cause he made me feel like an object...and if I didn't want it he accused me of cheating...actually...anything I did that he couldn't comprehend (which was a lot...he wasn't so bright) he took as a sign that I was cheating...

Hindsight is 20/20...but atleast we both got out alive.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
AlphaTroll said:
Some are all innocent...it's the men in their lives that turn them psycho :shrug:

Ummm...I think you've got that reversed. Everything in a man's life that goes wrong usually has a woman behind it. ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
Ummm...I think you've got that reversed. Everything in a man's life that goes wrong usually has a woman behind it. ;)

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Gato_Solo

Nixy said:
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Oh, yes. I did. The right choice of mate can either send you to heaven, or condemn you to hell. My first wife was the latter. My current wife is not. :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
Oh, yes. I did. The right choice of mate can either send you to heaven, or condemn you to hell. My first wife was the latter. My current wife is not. :p

This is true but not EVERYTHING that goes wrong in a man's life usually has a woman behind it...men can screw up their own lives JUST FINE don't place the blame on MY gender!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
abooja said:
Oh, yeah? Well, mine basically refused to have anything sexual to do with me whatsoever after the first year (of a four year relationship). Oh, and he had a beer belly. :shrug: :p

Don't I paint a wonderful picture? What the hell was wrong with me? :rolleyes:

He refused sex? :eek2:

he must be gay.

abooja

Luis G said:
He refused sex? :eek2:

he must be gay.
I liked to think so, but I believe it was more of a madonna complex, even though I certainly never bore any children with him (or anyone else).

But thanks! :lloyd:

Gato_Solo

Nixy said:
This is true but not EVERYTHING that goes wrong in a man's life usually has a woman behind it...men can screw up their own lives JUST FINE don't place the blame on MY gender!

Why not? You blamed my gender for the same thing...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:

You knew too??

I can see why Prof didn't say anything...I'd tell him he was just being over protective and give him a "I know what I'm doing" speech like I always do...but why didn't you say anything?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
You knew too??

I can see why Prof didn't say anything...I'd tell him he was just being over protective and give him a "I know what I'm doing" speech like I always do...but why didn't you say anything?

i was told to shut up, mind you I did not express my feelings as I think he is wrong for nix, it was more of "he is an ass" thing

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
i was told to shut up, mind you I did not express my feelings as I think he is wrong for nix, it was more of "he is an ass" thing

Noone has seemed to heart broken about me dumping him yet...the day someone does is the day I tell them if they think he's so great they should date him :D

My friends at school always thought I could do better, my brother always thought he was a little "off", my family seemed indifferent (yet were in COMPLETE denial when brainsoft and I broke up way back when)...I'm just glad I finally got rid of the psycho :D

Winky

Well Angelina Jolie is clearly a nutcase
but she does have Jennifer's husband.

But then of course she does have that pouty lip thing a goin' on...

lip.JPG