Skin problems

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, so, the skin on my chin is very dry. It doesn't hurt and it's not like flaky and it doesn't LOOK dry really, but it is dry and no matter how much moisturizer I put on it it won't get undry.

Any suggestions?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
No, I haven't tried those...

I THINK it started when i used the "facial soap" in the hotel this weekend...:(

Hmm.. it must hve dried the skin out, i've stopped using soap :D i use a feng sui or something body wash, or lynx, now and then dove bars when i got nothing else, they don't dry you up. Oh and i use nivea after to cream up.

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=4157953afa6f3c62a5a42b58a9a55647&postid=198272[/attachment]

Attachments

• picture 031.jpg
    picture 031.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 74

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't use bar soap either (normally). At the hotel though allt hey had was bar soap. So, I used it. The rest of my skin is OK but I think I shouldn't have used any on my face. There was one specifically marked "Facial Soap" so I thought "What the hell!!!"

That was a mistake :mope:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
and now of course everyone is wondering where I went to stay in a Hotel...

Vince and I went downtown Toronto for a night and we stayed in a Hotel

Now of course everyone is wondering "Are you guys back together?" and the answer to that is "No, we are just friends."

:)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, all my friends in RL thought that. So, I figured I'd clear things up incase anyone here was wondering :)