Skydiving

Skydiving sounds like so much fun but I can't think of a single compelling reason to step out of a perfectly good airplane when it's in motion. :shrug:

Gonz said:
Skydiving sounds like so much fun but I can't think of a single compelling reason to step out of a perfectly good airplane when it's in motion. :shrug:
Come with me then. You don't have to step out... I can push you out. ;)

that's the fun...being on a plane, and thinking: "heh, i can actually step out of this thing instead of landing"

it's a new experience, and i'm pretty sure to take up skydiving lessons in the spring next year :)

Gonz said:

I agree

Heights don't bother me, it's the falling that does. The plane would have to be crashing to make me jump.:)

Jerrek said:
Nixy said:
I don't knwo for sure what it's going ot be yet

Something small and tsteful right on my lower back
Made in Canada under a red maple leaf? :)

I once saw a girl wearing a shirt that says "Made in California." I asked her if that meant she was conceived here. She said she never bothered to ask. :D

Well, I know I was mad ein Canada

My parents had never left the country til I was like 7 and then it was only a drive thorugh the states on the way back from newfoundland and since then they each went to the states once on a busniess trip.

i was almost born in france...and i damn sure hope i wasn't made in france...
i'm too scared to ask, because i fear the answer...if i was made in france that would seriously damage my view on my life. :sick:

I could have been conceived in orbit. The only thing needed was physically superior parents with a degree in engineering & a job at NASA during 1962. The they would have had to be accepted to the space program & launched together & have intercourse during her cycle while in orbit. Since I'm adopted & unsure, that may have happened. Well, it could have :D

Shadowfax said:
i was almost born in france...and i damn sure hope i wasn't made in france...
i'm too scared to ask, because i fear the answer...if i was made in france that would seriously damage my view on my life. :sick:

^^^Fabriqué en France

:p

Back