Slim *chortle*!!!!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
HomeLAN said:
Welcome. *Gets in line for the beer*
Ahem. Accepting alcoholic beverages from a swabbie you haven't met is a recipe for disaster. ;)

Welcome, Slim Shady...

tonksy

Not only was he a swabbie, he was a dirty snipe. Can't trust those kinds...penchant for duct tape and bad coffee.

Slim Pickens

I would like to beg forgiveness for the late beers, and buy a round for Luis, Paul, Spot, Mondo, and Gato, as well as replace Kruz's Turbodog that someone who has been deprived of coon-ass beer for some time swiped.

Gato_Solo

Slim Pickens said:
I would like to beg forgiveness for the late beers, and buy a round for Luis, Paul, Spot, Mondo, and Gato, as well as replace Kruz's Turbodog that someone who has been deprived of coon-ass beer for some time swiped.

*Eyes beer suspiciously* *poke* *Remembers General Order 1A* *places beer down and slowly backs away... :lloyd:

Slim Pickens

mondomondo said:
You got stuck in "B-Gang", too? I never was an overachiever.

*poke* "Keep that poo stick away from me!"

Note: A-Gang was the auxillary division, and they were known for brewing coffee that had been filtered through a dirty sock. We of the B, AKA Boilers Division, made GOOD coffee-we needed it to stay awake for days on end working on our decrepid, 30 year-old power plant

Gato_Solo

tonksy said:
*Steals Gato's beer.....besides everybody knows those Air Farce boys can't hold their liquor.

:hmm: Shouldn't you be selling something on E-bay? :hmm:

*snatches beer back and packs it in his baggage for the trip home

You don't have to be an alcoholic to join the Navy...but it sure helps... :p

tonksy

No...but I've had a cold and I am trying to lose a little weight although I don't think I will. I like food too much and recently every time i look around their are opportunities to blow my diet.
*sigh...we are having pizza tonight and I have been thinking about a cider and bass.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
No...but I've had a cold and I am trying to lose a little weight although I don't think I will. I like food too much and recently every time i look around their are opportunities to blow my diet.
*sigh...we are having pizza tonight and I have been thinking about a cider and bass.

My diet has gone down the drain this week...I'm working out tonight and tomorrow is back on the diet.