SNOW!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
We got some snow! Finally! I heart snow!

*does a happy dance*

:swing:

not a lot, but everything's white...few inches I guess :eh:

it's still falling though :tardbang:

Nixy said:
Just none that you can PLAY in Unc :p
Indeed... Its all at the 11,000 (3600m) foot elevation level and beyond. Just on the mountains, mind you. Its still very much shorts weather down here at sea level.

I've had about 10 inches of snow here in Sweden since the beginning of December. :p @ your feeble weather.

Kawaii said:
I've had about 10 inches of snow here in Sweden since the beginning of December. :p @ your feeble weather.
we had that before...it all melted...now it's back :mope:

Let's make that a SNOW dance Ku'u!!!

I've been bitten by the bug! I need MORE snow! I need enough to PLAY in!

SNOW SNOW SNOW!

You need to come down to Montreal Nix...we have snow coming down now, tomorrow, thursday and Friday!

I'm glad I don't have snow. The weather's been BEAUTIFUL for the past couple days - mid 60s and sometimes even the low 70s. Farenheit, of course. Today it's colder than a witch's tit.

D'oh. Had a bit of "wintry mix" this morning - looked like tiny snowflakes, but alas ... nothing. Just cold and wind.

I wanted to see snow when I went North for xmas....all I saw were a few flurries....At least I saw it and It didn't ruin the vacation....It would have slowed down a lot of traveling to see relatives and friends.

well, we did have HAIL on the other side of the archipelago a few weeks ago. who would've thought that it would hail in Hawaii?

*doesn't quite slap Nixy but still hates snow* :D

my son came home today having shredded his winter boots. I went out tonight with very low expectations of being able to find any...but I went to Crappy Tire and was dumbfounded to find a whole entire aisle full of em! Got a pair of Kodiaks for $30! w00t! :headbang:

Back