SnP and AllEars' won't be around much for awhile

Uki Chick

Leslie said:
The person who painted this place went for the not usual colour style - choosing colours next to each other on the colour wheel instead of opposites as is normally done.

So living room is red, hall and kitchen are yellow, dining room is orange. And all the areas are visible from all the other rooms.

Finding stuff that matches is hell on earth.

If you can't find things that match well enough, why not just repaint? this way you know you'll like the colors and it's a lot less of a headache in the end. Probably cheaper to paint than to find things to match. Ask Paul what the house colors were when we bought the house. Weird!!!

tonksy

I shouldn't have put it on this table, it's too cute. Luckily, I doesn't match the room.
attachment.php

tonksy

LOL! I was going to list it on ebay but I thought when SnP and Allears mention apples...But if it won't fit their table or they don't care for it...and since it does match Paul and Les's place...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonksy said:
LOL! I was going to list it on ebay but I thought when SnP and Allears mention apples...But if it won't fit their table or they don't care for it...and since it does match Paul and Les's place...

Let us//scratch that LESLIE know.

tonksy

It's not hideous. If it were in a setting that match it could look quite lovely. Just because something isn't your taste doesn't mean it doesn't have merit.

Professur

tonksy said:
It's not hideous. If it were in a setting that match it could look quite lovely.

You mean it wouldn't look so hideous because you'd be overwhelmed by the hideous sttting?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Me too, it's perfect for in here. So we'll have high tea with a fancy schmancy tablecloth.

S&P and AllEars still have first dibs, but after they're done with the table fighting and if they've decided they don't need it, I will take it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
Me too, it's perfect for in here. So we'll have high tea with a fancy schmancy tablecloth.
Paul is sitting here hanging his head making an omfg face.