SnP and AllEars' won't be around much for awhile

The single package plain one in the lot of 6 (second lot listed), the flower one in the lot with 3 toe rings, and the wrap around butterfly and the set of three bands with the coloured crystal that are together in another lot.

Ok...can you give me item numbers? They are in the same blue line as the title when you click into the item. I got the band from the second lot listed...you do see that it is ribbed looking, right? It's a pretty one.

tonksy said:
Ok...can you give me item numbers? They are in the same blue line as the title when you click into the item. I got the band from the second lot listed...you do see that it is ribbed looking, right? It's a pretty one.

yeahm, ribbed but without colour or flower or anything

Flower one from this lot Item number: 8913948032
Set of three bands with crystals and wrap around butterfly from here Item number: 8914050803

Okay....the last lot with the crystally bands and wrap around butterfly? Do you like the 3rd package at all? Cuz what might be easiest would be for you to buy that lot and add 2.99 to the check in addition to the shipping and I'll include the flower and band. Then I will just end the auction on the lots they came from and relist the leftovers as 1 lot. How does that sound?

tonksy said:
Okay....the last lot with the crystally bands and wrap around butterfly? Do you like the 3rd package at all? Cuz what might be easiest would be for you to buy that lot and add 2.99 to the check in addition to the shipping and I'll include the flower and band. Then I will just end the auction on the lots they came from and relist the leftovers as 1 lot. How does that sound?

That works for me

So, lemme know how much shipping will be and I'll write you a fancy schmancy Canadian cheque :D What site do you use to do currency conversions?

Nope :D...do you need me to send you an invoice or do you got it? And thank you for shopping Material Continuum :nerd:

Nixy said:
So, lemme know how much shipping will be and I'll write you a fancy schmancy Canadian cheque :D What site do you use to do currency conversions?
PFFFFT...I'll get back to you in a minute.

I don't need no stinkin invoice!

The one I bought is 5.99, plus 2.99 plus shipping...convert the whole lot into Canadian and away to go...why would I need an invoice?

Wait...I know I'm tired but...if you write me a check drawn off a Canadian bank do you need to write it in Canadian dollars or American?

tonksy said:
Wait...I know I'm tired but...if you write me a check drawn off a Canadian bank do you need to write it in Canadian dollars or American?

I write it in Canadian dollars, which is why I need to convert what I owe you into canadian dollars.

I get a total of $11.48 American. Should I call my bank in the morning and ask about how you should write the check?

tonksy said:
I get a total of $11.48 American. Should I call my bank in the morning and ask about how you should write the check?

I think I write it like normal. I just need to know what conversion rate to use...want me to use the closing rate for today?

I'm getting 1USD = 1.1663 CDN dollars

Meaning I'll write the cheque for 13.39 to be the equivalent of 11.48 american. So, I'll write it for $14 cause lord only knows what the Canadian dollar will be doing when you get the cheque...

Back