So do something

flavio

Banned
Here's me
badlands.jpg

doing something in the Badlands in South Dakota.

scared.gif

That's one of my nightmare scenarios, flavio...standing over a cliff like that and tipping over.

I'm afraid I wouldn't know what you are talking about. Ask LL... he is the expert on butt-invasion. :)

BTW, I was supposed to be jumping with this chick (dude... she was FINE) on my back but then I made the mistake of telling them I had a minor heart problem and they made me jump with the safety officer. The moral of the story is... if you lie about your medical conditions you will get a hot blonde chick strapped to your arse.

Next time I go home i will try to remember to scan the picture of me oing something in Newfoundland (hiking a mountain. It was a BEAUTIFUL view from the top).

I climbed to this point & wondered what thge hell was I thinking

Dune%20CLimb-angle.jpg

Janimal rock climbing in New River Gorge. I had to stay at the cabin with the children, thank goodness. :p

Attachment(s):

climbing01.jpg, 97.53kb

201_1036346102.jpg

She stayed at the cabin with the kids one day while I went rafting with my brother-in-law and niece. We went on the easy section of the New River. This was the only class III rapid, the rest were all I's and II's.

Attachment(s):

raftingsm01.jpg, 47.14kb

201_1036346829.jpg

the most dangerous thing i've ever made is drunk driving, no pics of it thou ;)

being sober, the most dangerous thing i've ever made is driving at 180km/h on straight parts, and 140-160km/h on curves, while the road had mid-heavy traffic.

I have never done any extreme sports but I would love to go sky diving, hang gliding, white water rafting and would absolutely LOVE to be in a snowmobile race.

MAN! The thrill when you're riding a snowmobilie with the powery snow blowing back in your face, cutting around a corner and almost falling off, actually falling off into the snow!

IT'S GREAT!

*wants to go snowmobiling SO bad* :(

OH MAN! If they have snow in Newfoundland when I go there in Christmas the guy who owns the garage where my dad did his apprenticeship and worked til we moved to Ontario is gonna loan me and my brother a used snowmobile each for the time we're there (he sells new Artic Cats and all kinds of used machines too). I am SO excited! Without a doubt the machine will be more powerfull than anything I have driven before, going back in the forest, up the hills, OH MAN it's gonna be great. What's even better is my mom is afraid of my brother having so much power under him so she's gonna have Don (the guy loaning them to us) cap his machine at a fairly low speed! Kyle (my brother) is gonna eat my snow!

WHOOO! :headbang:

OH MAN! I am SO excited!

Back