So do something

Shadowfax said:
that's not just dangerous. that's plain stupid :D

i promised not to drive that fast again, now i drive at a constant 120-140km/h (depending on the type of road).

*imagines bumpy roads in mexico...like in the old days.....and Luis crossing in his Lada at 120 km/h*

:cool:

yeah, driving my horse on bumpy roads at 180km/h, while drinking my tequila, smoking my cigar, holding my sombrero and wearing a poncho.

i know ;)

The road from Morelia to Patzcuaro (the one i drove at 180km/h) looks like this one photograph of the road from Morelia to Guadalajara.
autopista.jpg

fi said:
I wnet on the bumper cars once...

Say, that is dangerous. I remember several years ago that a girl got hurt on those when her boyfriend rear-ended her. :eek:

Why they were having sex on the bumper cars, I don't know... :brow:

that off ramp reminds me of those things in the museums where you roll a marble along the edge and it keeps going around and around till it gets to the bottom and falls in a hole....

I don't have a pic of me doin' something but I took this shot during my trip to Fernando de Noronha 2 years ago:

Attachment(s):

sub05.jpg, 80.48kb

79_1037413690.jpg

Luis G said:
i know ;)

The road from Morelia to Patzcuaro (the one i drove at 180km/h) looks like this one photograph of the road from Morelia to Guadalajara.
autopista.jpg
que lago es? Patzcuaro? nah... cant be. Its on the wrong side of the road. Coin... coin.. hmm.. the little one southwest of Morelos.

unc, it looks like that road, i couldn't find pics of the road to Patzcuaro.
The road to Patzcuaro is more straight and is also 2 and 2 lanes.

The pic i posted is a shoot of the Morelia-Guadalajara road, the lake that appear there is Cuitzeo.

Back