So guys, would you let another guy go down on you?

Would you let another guy go down on you?

• YES! Head is head!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • NO! Thats gross and thanks for the visuals!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Perhaps, I'm not sure at this point

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I've got boobies and I can't wait to see the results

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

freako104

what about sports?? im the only guy i know of who doesnt follow a sport all other guys i know do so do we mention them unc or are they under fighting?

Altron

Even I follow sports! (Bowling is considered a sport, right?)

Ok, so can someone please explain this to me?

[b]

See what happens when I miss a few days....

AlladinSane said:
I wouldn't know where to begin if I was going to do it...

Easy, start at the top and work your way down. I could be more descriptive, but there are children present. Besides my uncle does read this stuff.

In response to the ?'s regarding facial hair and is it a good or bad thing. I have a goatee and my boyfriend has a full beard, believe me, it's a good thing.

Jeslek

Banned
freako104 said:
Gonz said:
facial hair has got to be uncomfortable :yech:

LL, get a life, finish school & come out of the closet already :D

as he would say HE IS NOT GAY!!!!(right jerrek we believe you ;)
*shrug* I am not gay. I can't date a guy and I can't go into a long term relationship with one (marriage). I can easily do that with a girl though. Now if it was either sex, I'd consider myself bisexual, but it is only girls...

Let me put it this way. Getting head from a guy makes you no more gay than a gay guy getting head from a girl (*cough* my one friend is openly gay and doesn't mind a girl going down on him) makes him straight.

freako104

Jerrek said:
shrug* I am not gay

of course not ;) you just love your men though and most if not all your threads are based on penis or somehow it comes up(oun intended just cause thats how you like it you sick freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)jk couldnt resist making fun again

Altron

I may have to Google this...
I can tell it is probably either oral sex or having someone else fap you...

Altron

:rofl:
I'm placing my bets on the second "theory"
(I don't think anyone owuld admit having oral sex with another guy - except maybe LL...)

Professur

Altron, go find another thread to lurk in. If you don't already know what's being discussed, you don't want to find out. Trust me, leave this one alone.

freako104

dear god hes being corrupted!!!! why does that happen to all the innocent people around me?? even online it doesnt fail!!!!!!!!