So guys, would you let another guy go down on you?

Would you let another guy go down on you?

• YES! Head is head!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • NO! Thats gross and thanks for the visuals!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Perhaps, I'm not sure at this point

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I've got boobies and I can't wait to see the results

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I believe I know what I'm doing... at least the results I get are good;)

*Hint for guys - eat lots of pineapple

Aunty Em

If you want a blow job, get a guy to do it. Why? Because he's a guy of course, he knows what it feels like. Conversely girls if you fancy a bit of "muff diving" get another girl to do it, I find most men are far too rough on this very sensitive part of a woman's body.

AlladinSane

Aunty Em said:
Conversely girls if you fancy a bit of "muff diving" get another girl to do it, I find most men are far too rough on this very sensitive part of a woman's body.

You don't know me ;)

Aunty Em

AlladinSane said:
Aunty Em said:
Conversely girls if you fancy a bit of "muff diving" get another girl to do it, I find most men are far too rough on this very sensitive part of a woman's body.

You don't know me ;)

I said "most men". There have been one or two who have hit the right spot with a little direction from me. :)

unclehobart

ok... give me a clue. Whats the Auntie way? Lightly sneaking in from the edges ... gentle random touches? Up and down? side to side? swirlies? Alphabet? rythymic tapping? a little tug .. a little tweak? eye contact? candelight?

unclehobart

I always found morse code to be a good opener ... *dot, dot, dot, dash, dash ,(pause), dash, dot, brush the doorbell, brush, reverse swirly, dot, dot, up down, (repeat as need for 4 hours)

Aunty Em

unclehobart said:
ok... give me a clue. Whats the Auntie way? Lightly sneaking in from the edges ... gentle random touches? Up and down? side to side? swirlies? Alphabet? rythymic tapping? a little tug .. a little tweak? eye contact? candelight?

:rofl::rofl2::rofl3:

Aunty Em

unclehobart said:
I always found morse code to be a good opener ... *dot, dot, dot, dash, dash ,(pause), dash, dot, brush the doorbell, brush, reverse swirly, dot, dot, up down, (repeat as need for 4 hours)

I'm not sure my poor heart could stand it for 4 hours! :eek:

unclehobart

no no... that one has to be done in person. Its like a nice pressie ... the anticipation and mystery are half of the pleasure.

*puts a soft blindfold on Auntie*

resistance is futile ... but makes it more fun for me nonetheless.

Aunty Em

unclehobart said:
resistance is futile

Funny, that's what I was going to say....I don't mind if you tie me up a little...

*giggle

Umm Unc...... OH UNC!!! :eek: ...................