So hey, anyone object to unbanning me?

Winky

So hey, does everyone object to me?

I shot them to death with a Ruger 10/22 rifle
from time to time.

MrBishop

Not that I feel accused, Gonz.. but the sole reason that I've been posting RW-ish threads in the KK was because I wanted to hear Spike's position on it in-thread as opposed to posting it in RW and waiting for Spike to create a dupli-post in the KK. Struck me as a wasted effort.

For a while, the KK became a Troll-free zone with the RW being the Bash-Obama zone. Now both are mirrors of each other and might as well be merged considering that the wall 'twixt the two is gone.

valkyrie

Yeah, it's not very clear. Leslie originally banned me, Gonz said he's not overruling her decision. It's not clear if Leslie decided to let me in everywhere but the RW or Gonz or someone else did. It's also not clear if it was Leslie that said something like "never let him back in the RW" or if that was Gonz's decision.

It doesn't look like Leslie has been active at all in a very long time so I don't think she's taking part much in these decisions.

He really has invested a lot of time in NOT clearing any of this up. It would be pretty easy to answer all this in a paragraph or something. But no.
Gonz said he had nothing to do with your ban and nothing to do with the decision to keep the ban in place. (He said he fought a total ban on your behalf.) His position remains to uphold Leslie's decision, even though she's been absent for quite a while (5 months-ish).

Gonz can correct me if any of that is incorrect, and add whatever he feels is necessary to explain it further.
Not that I feel accused, Gonz.. but the sole reason that I've been posting RW-ish threads in the KK was because I wanted to hear Spike's position on it in-thread as opposed to posting it in RW and waiting for Spike to create a dupli-post in the KK. Struck me as a wasted effort.

For a while, the KK became a Troll-free zone with the RW being the Bash-Obama zone. Now both are mirrors of each other and might as well be merged considering that the wall 'twixt the two is gone.
It has been my observation that the trolling in the KK began after Spike was banned from the RW forum. The trolls didn't have anyone to jab at in the RW forum anymore. They tried to poke jabs at some of the others but we moved our focus to the KK. With no victims for their trolling in the RW forum they migrated to the KK.

There is an emotional hole that trolling fills. There is no intelligence to it at all, simply mindless parroting and bashing. A good example, they call me a commie liberal. Really. How utterly stupid can they get.

Winky

spikey peed on the floor Again

After that dog got out and got smacked by a car
we found another one a street over to torment.
The new dawggie was much more fun.

ResearchMonkey

spikoli.jpg

ResearchMonkey

It has been my observation that the trolling in the KK began after Spike was banned from the RW forum. The trolls didn't have anyone to jab at in the RW forum anymore. They tried to poke jabs at some of the others but we moved our focus to the KK. With no victims for their trolling in the RW forum they migrated to the KK.
1282004733370.jpg

valkyrie

And now, hopefully with the below examples, you finally understand our position.

Is it OK to troll or not? Because I think if you openly tell folks that trolling is officially allowed then there's going to be worse than what you have seen here.

ResearchMonkey

LOL, you can't seem to handle opposing POV's and commentary. As if you have some magical power to make others comply with what you deem as acceptable free speech.

I for one will not be limited in either thought or expression. I will not comply with the false dichotomy of politically correct speech. -- Your desire to control how thought is presented serves only to limit and frame the dialogue.

Political Correctness in itself is a troll.

troolj.gif

Winky

unban Spike? ha ha ha ha

Trolling
Personally attacking another board member
and the use of profanity
is all vigorously encouraged!

Oh and kicking someone when he or she is down?
That earns extra bonus points!

valkyrie

LOL, you can't seem to handle opposing POV's and commentary. As if you have some magical power to make others comply with what you deem as acceptable free speech.

I for one will not be limited in either thought or expression. I will not comply with the false dichotomy of politically correct speech. -- Your desire to control how thought is presented serves only to limit and frame the dialogue.

Political Correctness in itself is a troll.

troolj.gif
You've read my posts and you think I'm politically correct? Seriously? :lol: :laugh: You are delusional.

Furthermore, you narrow minded dumbfuck, other POV's and commentary are happily accepted. The retarded mind-vomit that leaks from your feeble brain can't be classified as "commentary" nor "POV." You can't even troll properly. You are an embarrassment to yourself. But what could be expected. You are, after all, whatever slimy, diseased cum that dripped out of your mother's ass and into her cunt, thus forming you. :sperm:

Cerise

Seriously? You think that is trolling? That is a personal attack.....something you as an internet gangsta you are more than familiar with.

BTW, how old R U?

ResearchMonkey

:lol: :laugh: You are delusional.

Furthermore, you narrow minded dumbfuck, other POV's and commentary are happily accepted. The retarded mind-vomit that leaks from your feeble brain can't be classified as "commentary" nor "POV." You can't even troll properly. You are an embarrassment to yourself. But what could be expected. You are, after all, whatever slimy, diseased cum that dripped out of your mother's ass and into her cunt, thus forming you. :sperm:

I am not delusional princess.