So I corrupted some kids.

TexasRaceLady said:
Oh, Prof, you know you love me. :D

Tragically, yes.

S&P, show up in Kansas and decide for yourself. But the first clue might be that ours isn't purple.

Good idea about Kansas, though. Hell, chcr's joining the convoy as we move through Tennessee. You ought to do the same.

I dunno who Artie is, and I don't Heimlick people I don't know. Last guy I know who Heimlicked someone got sued for cracking his ribs.

AlphaTroll said:
You and me are gonna have ourselves some words young man! You're not too old for a spanking you hear.

That sounds great :D :D

Gato_Solo said:
Canadians Ketchup is thin and watery. :p

Not if you buy Heinz!! mmmm Heinz!

Yeah Prof, Ketchup chips, poutine chips, roast chicken chips (newfie thing)

YUM YUM YUM (to the first and last...and the poutine sounds good though I've never had it...have had fries and gravy chips though and I like those :D )

MrBishop said:
We should have a recipie exchange thread or something. Everyone contributes so as to make fishing for supper ideas fair :)

I cook all the time. Love it! I also like baking, but don't get as many opportunities :(

I'd LOVE that! I have my own little Korner on a couple of boards. Should I......??.....Oh hell, YES I WILL! TRL and others have given me some great recipies, as have others, and I like to share.

Nixy said:
Not if you buy Heinz!! mmmm Heinz!

Yeah Prof, Ketchup chips, poutine chips, roast chicken chips (newfie thing)

YUM YUM YUM (to the first and last...and the poutine sounds good though I've never had it...have had fries and gravy chips though and I like those :D )

Heinz is US based. Pittsburgh, PA, in fact. The only thing bad about them is Theresa...;)

Back