So I corrupted some kids.

PT said:
Wow, I've dipped chips in ketchup, but I've never seen such a thing. Y'all must really like your ketchup up there.

Imagine BBQ chips where teh BBQ powder didn't turn out right. Perhaps like someone pissed in the stuff. Canadians sell that crap as Ketchup chips. Gross. Maybe it's dried moose blood, I don't know for sure.

paul_valaru said:
what is a roll of cremed corn, now I have seen it in cans....

It's frozen creamed corn. Here we get it in a roll, like a pound of breakfast sausage comes in. So long as it's a pound of frozen creamed corn, yer good to go.

SouthernN'Proud said:
My cornbread is much better than my biscuits. The biscuits just taste better with sausage gravy over them.

I had to stop making biscuits because they'd never stay in the pan. Damned things always floated off as soon as I removed them from the oven. One time, they took a cast-iron lid with them...

We should have a recipie exchange thread or something. Everyone contributes so as to make fishing for supper ideas fair :)

I cook all the time. Love it! I also like baking, but don't get as many opportunities :(

Or ..... we could just use one of the 15 we already have. Or maybe stroll over to Racing-forums and use the one that Kat started there.

Back