So, I finally meet a man

*hugs Nix* I'm so happy for you Nix! :D

Just don't rush into it too quickly. Have fun in the moment :D

*looks* Nope, not tiny.

Yes, brainy is taller than me. He is about 5' 11" or so

greenfreak said:
For the first two years Rusty and I were together, we only saw each other on weekends. Many daily phone calls but I'm convinced it was the best thing for us in the "I can't get enough of you" stages so we didn't get sick of each other. :)
My fiance and I did the same thing... 2 years of being 1 hour away from each other... saw each other on weekends only. I was so sick of driving that damn traffic-infested Belt Parkway every other weekend. Finally a couple of weeks ago, we moved in together. Hope it won't take as long for you guys Nixy. :)

Oh, if this turns into a serious relationship it will be atleast 2 years of being an hour apart for 8 months of the year. It is 2 years until he finishes school, I move home in the summer which is close to where he lives (with his parents).

rh71 said:
greenfreak said:
For the first two years Rusty and I were together, we only saw each other on weekends. Many daily phone calls but I'm convinced it was the best thing for us in the "I can't get enough of you" stages so we didn't get sick of each other. :)
My fiance and I did the same thing... 2 years of being 1 hour away from each other... saw each other on weekends only. I was so sick of driving that damn traffic-infested Belt Parkway every other weekend. Finally a couple of weeks ago, we moved in together. Hope it won't take as long for you guys Nixy. :)

:laugh: that's so funny rh, that's the same road I had to drive to get to him. He lived in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn and I lived in East Meadow. He usually took the train in to Hicksville. :D

Nixy said:
Oh, if this turns into a serious relationship it will be atleast 2 years of being an hour apart for 8 months of the year. It is 2 years until he finishes school, I move home in the summer which is close to where he lives (with his parents).

That's pretty good though because if you're around him more during the summer, you'll get to know him better and see how it is when you see each other more often. Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder. :)

Back