So, I finally meet a man

*floats in*

*dances around*
[sing songy voice]He says he likes me more that he liked either of his two ex girlfriends and he REALLY liked them[/sing songy voice]

Hey Nixy!

For what its worth, sometimes when I'm visitin' OTC, my daughter is on my knee, checkin' out the avatars, an' she absolutely loves yer little mousie!:D (its how she identifies ya)

At any rate, so good to experience the thrill of bein' the beneficiary of the unselfish love of that someone special!

Best of luck to ya!

75: You can tell your daughter that a very good man (Jas101) gave me my mousey avatar because I REALLY liked it and that I'm glad she likes it too :)

Thank You everyone for your best wishes and everything!!! :hug:

Nixy said:
*floats in*

*dances around*
[sing songy voice]He says he likes me more that he liked either of his two ex girlfriends and he REALLY liked them[/sing songy voice

who can blame him when hes got such an awesome woman nix??

Ardsgaine said:
: ^^ Was laughing at freak... well, not laughing at him, laughing with him... yeah. That's it.

:( laughing at my post?? i was serious!! i really have no life outside work and school. i havent even had a date since my ex dumped me in 99!! :ashamed: :crying3: laughing at my pain like that! jk!! glad you enjoyed my joke ards!

Nixy said:
Thank You everyone for your best wishes and everything!!!

:hug: we luv ya nix! well all be here if you need us!

freako104 said:
laughing at my post?? i was serious!!

:(

Hey, I remember school days, and having no life. It's not too late for you to get one, though. If I could do it, anyone can. Hang in there. :)

actully the above post i posted sarcastically it was supposed to be funny(albeit true i have a sense of humour about that :)

Oh what timing...I couldn't even figure out who the hell this post was about at first...he never bought a car and him and I only lasted just over 2 months...we were good friends after though. We kinda floated apart when we each got into a relationship, he's coming down to party this weekend though, he's a good friend, things always work out for the best. Now that I know him better I know I could never be with him but as a friend he's fabulous :)

Oh, I caught a spider looking at this thread btw, that's where it came from.

Back