so.. I got stuck in the snow tonight

dutchmaster

started to snow while I was at a friends apt. tonight.. not hard at all, but it was very very slippery. I was at the top of a huge hill when I started to slip, so I decided to drive w/ 2 wheels on the snow piled up from the plows on the side of the road. everything was going good until I got half way down and at the same time, the snow got too high and the bottom of my car began to rub and the back tires slipped out causing front to go to even deeper snow, and I got stuck :mad: had to get someone to bring a shovel so I could dig it out and creep down the hill. anyhow, this was not what I call a fun or character building experience as I was all grumpy and cold at the time..

freako104

people at my work were leaving early or not showing up cuase the snow so your not alone friend.

ris

i don't think i can get away with calling in a snow day - the 2mm dust on my car roof is pathetic :D

greenfreak

We didn't get it that bad this time, only about an inch of slushy snow. They said scattered flurries all day today.

Driving to work was just beautiful, with the snow on the tops of all the branches of trees and bushes, with the brown underneath. It was breathtaking, really.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
dutchmaster said:
this was not what I call a fun or character building experience

and your point is...if it built character to get drunk & screw then we'd all be princes/esses;)

Professur

Putting on side of the car into the rough is a quick way to wind up facing where you came from. Voice of experience.

dutchmaster

spinning in snow on purpose is fun. this was my 2nd time getting stuck in it.. 1st I slid off the road into a snow bank, that was cute. beer is good.

Professur

Up yours.

Now we're getting hit with record heat, after one of the coldest springs on record. At least we're getting in some practice at sweating.