So I wanna wreck this place...

unclehobart

Drink a 12 pack while eating 5 pounds of broccoli... build up a nice gaseous head of steam and then storm through the place naked and throw handfulls of tacks everywhere.

If you want to get away cleaner, just start attaching powerful magnets to the back of everyones computers and the main databank server.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
unclehobart said:
If you want to get away cleaner, just start attaching powerful magnets to the back of everyones computers and the main databank server.

I did that experiment a while ago, with the magnet of a "woofer with a super heavy magnet" and it did nothing to 3 1/2" floppy disks. Kinda odd.

HomeLAN

I have a good secret plan, but where am I gonna track down a liter of kangaroo piss, a spent nuclear reactor fuel rod, and a live water buffalo in Atlanta?

unclehobart

hmm... ok.... how about taking a frayed lamp cord and raking it across said same computers. I dare say a free running jump of current would make for a jolly olde time.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Just go start playing musical wires in the LAN closet, shouldn't do any permanent damage, but will be hell to try to sort out again.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Luis G said:
I did that experiment a while ago, with the magnet of a "woofer with a super heavy magnet" and it did nothing to 3 1/2" floppy disks. Kinda odd.
not being a physics expert by any means and having barely passed college physics II, i believe that the direction of the magnetic fields has something to do with it.

and i'm a big fan of flashing the BIOS with my favorite pr0n....

Mirlyn

unclehobart said:
hmm... ok.... how about taking a frayed lamp cord and raking it across said same computers. I dare say a free running jump of current would make for a jolly olde time.
Dunno....a buddy of mine had a dying laptop in the last days of warranty coverage. After a half-dozen shocks using live jumper cables and a water bath whilst booting, we finally found an old microwave that did the deed.

Its getting replaced. :D

Huge

By this place, I meant my laptop, room, etc. Didn't mean otc...

Didn't happen though, fortunately...

catocom

Any disgruntled workers out there......
All you need to do...is... disconnect the main ground wire, at the place where
the power line comes in, (from the rod in the ground)
and wait for the next lightening storm. :zap:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
HomeLAN said:
I have a good secret plan, but where am I gonna track down a liter of kangaroo piss, a spent nuclear reactor fuel rod, and a live water buffalo in Atlanta?

The zoo, the Savannah River plant, and, say, the zoo? :lol2:

HomeLAN

Gato_Solo said:
The zoo, the Savannah River plant, and, say, the zoo? :lol2:

1) the Savannah River Plant is NOT in Atlanta.

2) The SRP still might be doable, but have you seen the security at the fucking zoo lately?!