So let's keep a daily track on Obama's approval rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
No there is a HUGE difference between you and me Cerise. I am not sure if you'd be capable of understanding it, as it is even difficult to me at times.

Ya know, I really don't give any more of a shit about your opinion of me than when you revealed it when you were posting as markjs. :rolleyes:

What I think you see when you look at more liberal minded people is an evil and inferior form of life that needs extermination. This in itself is dangerously bordering the realm of what evil truly is. I may be wrong and maybe it's just satire when you talk like you do, but if I was a betting man I'd bet you are mostly someone who can be taken at face value.

There has only been one person in recent memory at this forum who has mused about exterminating people. :shrug:

But now having the complete overhaul, that RM, seems to think would push me to the right? Maybe, "slightly", but I do have this odd urge to get a sniper rifle and start "changing" some, select, "conservatives'", "minds" forever!

But then it really isn't up to me, but well, hey since some people can't change their "mind", on their own I suppose it does make sense, that it could well need to be "changed" for them.

"I inherited these poll numbers from the previous administration."

obama_index_august_13_2009.jpg

regardless, he's not looking NEARLY as stupid as the folks across the aisle these days, who are apparently incapable of doing anything constructive.

If Obama's current 51% is a failure then Bush's 22% must have been a complete and utter disaster. Also considering far more are happy with the direction of the country now than under Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back