so what did you have for dinner

MrBishop said:
Spicy italian sausages (grilled) on a plate of white rice :)

I could kill you right now without a second's hesitation. :devious:

I love me some sausages, but they are the number one no-no on my list when this pain gets bad.

SouthernN'Proud said:

I love me some sausages, but they are the number one no-no on my list when this pain gets bad.

What's your nearest airport? I'll book the flight.

SouthernN'Proud said:

Is it the meat or the spice that does it? The place where I get these make some decent chicken, garlic and spinach sausages too.

MrBishop said:
Is it the meat or the spice that does it? The place where I get these make some decent chicken, garlic and spinach sausages too.

The triglycerides. sausages are loaded with them. Dammit to hell.

Never met a (true) sausage that I didn't love. I do not count vienna sausages in that number. But Italian, Polish, bratwurst, good ol' fresh country breakfast sausage...I could live on the stuff.

SouthernN'Proud said:
The triglycerides. sausages are loaded with them. Dammit to hell.

Never met a (true) sausage that I didn't love. I do not count vienna sausages in that number. But Italian, Polish, bratwurst, good ol' fresh country breakfast sausage...I could live on the stuff.
mmmm... I worked for a place called Oktoberfest for about 6 months or so as a sou-chef. Making saurkraut and schnitzel :p

The sausages were great.

triglycerides? Damn...it'd be tough to make sausages without animal fat and butter. Alcohol too. I feel for ya, man!

On the other hand...if Prof is kind enough to give you that air-ticket... we can have a sit-down and have a talk while eating MrsBish's devastating Paella or a nice rump-roast.

'Fraid not. It'd mean travelling further north than my body would allow.

Save one last trip to Harper's Ferry sometime in my life, I plan to never ever venture further north than the south side of Richmond VA again. It's better that way for everyone concerned. :lloyd:

SouthernN'Proud said:
'Fraid not. It'd mean travelling further north than my body would allow.

Save one last trip to Harper's Ferry sometime in my life, I plan to never ever venture further north than the south side of Richmond VA again. It's better that way for everyone concerned. :lloyd:
You'll find that Canada is not the northern USA (but colder). The flags on your truck might get a few looks, but certainly won't get egged or anything :)

One day I'll have to travel south... the furthest south into the USA that I've been thus far is VA beach and Baltimore. One for vacation and the other for Rugby.

Back