society

Spyidy

yea, thats right.

Attachment(s):

f.jpg, 38.94kb

264_1036558169.jpg

Jeslek

Banned
You're just upset because you got a speeding ticket tonight, only a few weeks after getting your license, and I'm speeding all the time and never gets a ticket. :p :p :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
yeah, those dutch supporters are the greatest :rolleyes:

if i have a deathwish i'd buy an Ajax shirt and walk through Rotterdam with it...if you run into the wrong people it's actually lethal.

stupid football. blech.

Psycho

^ what he said.

Bunch of freakin' idiots, over 90% of the so-called 'supporters' are not supporters, they're out there to break stuff which doesn't belong to them and fight with people who support another team. Where did the sport go? Do you see Formula 1-supporters killing each other if someone else wins? No, they congratulate, have fun, and move on. Same with most other sports, except football. Yes, I really hate those people. My apologies to the real supporters (of which there actually are a few left).

Feyenoord and Rotterdam are the worst of it's kind too. And the way they raise their kids, it should be illegal. I was sitting in the train last week, and there was a 4-year-old at the other end who was swearing at his dad using words even I don't use, and his father was just laughing at it and encouraging it. Guess what he'll be like when he grows up? That really makes me sick.

I think england is worse when it comes to football though...

No football for me. I played it every once in a while a few years ago, but just with friends, when there were matches being held those idiots from Rotterdam which were there too were taking it a bit too serious, beyond being just competitive. <-- is the hate that obvious?

Scanty

nah, it was the finger, and mouth that's in the middle of the "YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU'REEE" in "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU'RRREEE NOT SINGING ANY MORE!!!!" that gave it away.

or whatever it is in dutch :retard:

Psycho

I think he said "agoo" and he just learnt how to raise his middle finger. Next year he'll be shouting "joden!", those darned kids learn so fast these days...

("joden" is jews btw, that's what they call the supporters of the Ajax football team. A bit of an ancient thing by now since there's no connection between Ajax and jews whatsoever anymore retard and even if there was, I think it's extremely low they use the term 'jews' to suggest they're less human in the first place, [edit] which offcourse jews aren't Shadowfax, stop twisting my good-intended-words grumpy )

B

Bubba

Let me ask you this: just where did you get my baby pictures from?

B

Bubba

That's impossible. The only thing you could of done is sleep with my twin sibling Tyrone.:D

Attachment(s):

john_tom.jpg, 20.28kb

254_1036604109.jpg

ipmoof

Did you hear the one about the dyslexic anarchist that lost his penis in a toilet?

Apparently he was trying to "fuck the cistern". :blank:

ris

Psycho said:
I think england is worse when it comes to football though...

we've been trying our best for 15 years now and 98% of the time the fans are fine, its just the 2% of wankers who go there to have a fight. :rolleyes:

i've been to a fair few football games, never even seen a sniff of trouble. but them my club [ipswich] have one of the best reputations for fan behaviour in europe. we get letters from other clubs and police forces thanking us for the nice fans we send. :nuts2:

psycho, what you said about f1 happens in some football games too. i went to the play-off final [to get into the premiership] in 2000 and even though we'd won the opposition fans applauded the ipswich team at the end. and when we met some after in a pub they were very kind and praised fans and the team. it surprised many ipswich fans and we still like the barnsley supporters for it.
sadly, it doesn't happen often enough, although you see it in rugby fans week in week out.