Something amazing has just happened to me...

Scanty

I have just won a competition to meet SUPERGRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek2:
I know that most of you won't know who they are, so sorry if I just completely wet my pants over this. But I've never been so happy, excited and shit-scared in my entire life! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

These guys are my favourite band in the entire WORLD! Their poster is up on my wall. I have every single song they've ever released since they were about 17 years old! JEEZ, I can't believe this!

Hey, ris! Justin! Anyone else who knows Supergrass! Can you believe this!?????

The meet is this Monday in London and it's for an NME article, where bands get to meet a group of their fans and all this.

Crap, I think I'm gonna go mental.... :retard:

is late in the day......
i'm thinking of you
hear what i say.......

i love that song :headbang:

take pics, and post them

lol, just put that song on winamp......

i got the llyrics from my mind wrong :D

it's late in the day
i'm thinking of you
things that you saidso long.....so long from me

it's late in the day
i'm talking to you
hear what i say
so long....so long from me
all the time i thought of you......

Very cool. Never heard of him/her/it but winning a competition is very cool. I've never won in my life when it comes to luck.

LL: get these songs from Supergrass:
Late in the day
Alright

Scanty: i haven't heard of that band in a while, any suggestion about what songs i should *cough* buywnload *cough* :D

Well, I think that the pics are going to be in the magazine. Shit, guys, I can't believe it. These things never happen to me.

Luis... my favourite Supergrass songs are these (which you should buy *cough* buywnload):

*Moving (my all time fav song ever)
*Sun Hits the Sky
*It's Not Me
She's So Loose
Sitting Up Straight
*Cheapskate
*Born Again
*Pumping On Your Stereo
Mary
Jesus Came From Outta Space
Beautiful People
Sex (if you want a laugh)
Sofa of my lethargy

shit, just get all of them! :headbang:

(the ones with *especially)

Get them to sing "moving" live and I'll come over and compliment it by giving you a lap-dance.

erm...look, I need tips on how to act cool! They're rock stars, for god's sake!

(tempted by the lap dance though...v. tempted :D )

S'okay. I see it as my duty. To spread the word of Supergrass.

*makes sweeping hand gestures*

Everyone will know their love...

Tell them you know me!! Thats bound to impress. And then take loads of drugs and smash up thier stuff and then compare yourself to Jesus then start swearing live on tv then spend loads of money on outrageousely expensive crap and then marry an underage model.

Lap dance is still going.... take your time.... no pressure.... :cocktail:

Sadly, that's the best advice I've had as yet.

My brother advised me to go up to Gaz Coombes and go, "Hey...I like your sideburns."

:retard:

Scanty said:

That one's simple. Don't treat them like stars. Treat them like someone you've heard about from a friend for awhile, and are just now meeting. I've known a couple members of REM since I was a kid (they went to the same high school as my older siblings). They really prefer to be treated that way.

Oh, and congrats!

Cool. Yeah, I was just gonna try and be calm and sincere. It's just hard thinking that they're the people you listen to on your stereo every single day.

*scared*

c'mon...they're also human...they eat, drink and sleep just like you..
Only they have a certain talent for making music other people like :)

I know, I know, I'm just being theatrical. But...actually, I think I'll probably have the problem where I'm too shy and I don't say anything. I'll probably come away form it thinking...shit, I could've done more/said more etc.

Hehehe, don't mind that. I have that all the time :)

I ALWAYS realize after something has happened that I should have said more, or said different things :)

Back