Something different...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Since so many folks here are likely tiring of my camel Spider sightings, I have something different this time. I had a very good sighting of a sand viper last night...close up, and very interesting. I saw it, and it saw me. Luckily, it had no interest in getting too close, because it made a rather hasty retreat. Looked just like this...

Pseudocerastesfieldi.jpg

It was only about 3 feet long, but I didn't want to grab and measure, so I'm not 100% sure.

woah, you got some dangerous creatures over there in "undisclosed location" ;)

It's not all that bad. We had steak and lobster tonight at the dining facility... :headbang: :headbang:

Too bad we can't have adult beverages to go with it. :mope:

Nope. :p The real deal. Makes us more relaxed when they screw us on our ship-out date. I may end up here until September now. :grumpy: :mad: They better come up with something better if I'm still here at the end of July...:grumpy:

Even surf and turf is kind of a crappy trade for trapping you in the *undisclosed* location for an extra 4 months. Especially since you could just go to Red Lobster when you got home. Yeah, you got screwed alright. :hmm:

How's the poontang out in *undisclosed*? I hear the hookers were back in business the day the tanks rolled in.

You think you're getting out by July or September? Even if you're in Kuwait i'd still be amazed if you made it out by the end of the year. May G-d grant you patience and maybe a foosball table or something.

Professur said:
How's the poontang out in *undisclosed*? I hear the hookers were back in business the day the tanks rolled in.

I'm not in that undisclosed location...and the wimminz here are pickier than they would be at home, even if I wanted to do something...

BTW...in my location, if you get caught...or ratted out to the host country authorities, you can lose body parts for sex outside marriage, and your life for impregnating someone. I'm sure it's going on, but it's a risk I'm not likely to take unless I knew I was going to die here. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
..and the wimminz here are pickier than they would be at home
Yeah, but do they know you like to make a habit of leaving your tags open??:evilgrin:

Gato_Solo said:
BTW...in my location, if you get caught...or ratted out to the host country authorities, you can lose body parts for sex outside marriage, and your life for impregnating someone.

Well THAT narrows it down... hang on while I work my way through the whole of the fundementalist Muslim world.... :rolleyes:

... err, we could be here for a while.... :lol:

Snakes are eeeeevilllllll.

Anything that moves, without feet is most unnatural an' obviously of SAtan!!:flame:

Never-the-less, a cool, an' very "brave" pic Gato!:)

Saudi Arabia Hits
Hits 0.00 %
United Arab Emirates Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Poland Hits
Hits 0.00 %
China Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Argentina Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Hungary Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Finland Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Turkey Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Croatia Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Thailand Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Bulgaria Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Chile Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Hong Kong Hits
Hits 0.00 %
United Kingdom Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Afghanistan Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Austria Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Egypt Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Kuwait Hits
Hits 0.00 %
Venezuela Hits
Hits 0.00 %
US Virgin Islands Hits
Hits 0.00 %
is this your itinerary gato? :)

Shadowfax said:
Luis G said:
woah, you got some dangerous creatures over there in "undisclosed location" ;)

can't we do an ip trace on him or something? :D

tried, it doesn't work, all i get is an ICMP network unreacheable :D

You just need to analize his pics very carefully. Anyway, it's probably not the best idea to try and nail down which kingdom he's in. We don't want Solo to lose any privileges.

Back