Something seriously wrong with this world

Because this is a place of discussion. Sometimes someone will read something like that and have a different insight than I. Sometimes that insight will be useful.

HAVE A MATERNITY WEDDING DRESS AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO INSTALL SOME HARDWOOD FLOORS (I SUPPLY FLOORING) AND BUILD ME A FIREPLACE MANTLE (SIMPLE CARPENTRY)

Although, I must say, as long as the baby is the groom's, I don't think it's that completely horrible. Kids outside of marraige ain't cool, but at least they're getting hitched, so that the kid will be born with two married legitimate parents. Not as good as if he rubbered up until after the wedding, but better than if he ran off and she raised 'em solo.

It still ain't that good that she's already pregnant before she's married, but it's a damn sight better than being pregnant and unmarried.

Yeah, and what's worse than being pregnant and married to a guy that can't build her the fireplace mantle.

Gee, what a horrible thing to do, get married when pregnant..

I was gonna roll my eyes here, but I have a headache, and that doesn't help.

Personally, I wouldn't think a maternity wedding dress would look good in any way, but then, I think the majority of wedding dresses look like cr.. not great.

Hmm... what does it matter when they get married so long as both parents are commited to bringing up their child together? So they made a slight mistake with the timing. At least he didn't walk off and leave her to it... as for DIY, my dad was crap, my mum always did it... guess that's why my ex was crap too... LOL

Hmm... what does it matter when they get married so long as both parents are commited to bringing up their child together? So they made a slight mistake with the timing. At least he didn't walk off and leave her to it...

It's not so much that they are offically married and therefore planning on staying together and raising the child, it's that getting offically married is a common thing to do once they've decided to stay together and raise the child. Not everyone gets married after deciding to stay together, and not everyone stays together after getting married, but it is the social norm.

Of course, there are certain things that we can bring up - Is the groom neccessarily the father? Why are they selling the dress? Did the marraige get called off?

Back