Sorry folks, but you're wrong...

Here's another one. I recall listing diesel exhaust as a known carcinogen. Guess Gonz better sue his employer for knowingly placing him in danger...not to mention the manufacturer of his tractor.

Here is corroborating evidence. All of the above is in direct response to this.

Thanks for the heads up. The day they force me to continue working for them, I'll contact a lawyer.

Pollution never hurt anything. We're only people, how could we do something that would affect the environment?

Actually, smog is quite natural...especially in SoCal. It's the ingredidents which change.

Just let him rail onwards. He just doesn't get the connection, even when pointed to it.

- > - > - > - > - > - > - Z - I - N - G - > - > - > - > - > - >

image.php

[potheads united]But it's just a harmless little plant...[/potheads]

Smoke up Cheech. The adults are still laughing at your stupid ass.

In further news, it seems our friends in Sanny Fanny want to tax hell out of caffeine cuz, you know, it kills people. But since everybody out yonder is so fond of their $17 cups of coffee and such, they're gonna limit their tax (we all know a Demonrat can't do anything unless they create a tax to tag with it) to soft drinks. Never mind that coffee and all its derivitives have copious amounts of caffeine as compared to a Coke...Starbucks might pull their campaign donation if we tax their stuff. Better to go after the soft drinks and leave our pet vice and financial cohort be.

soft drinks are EASILY as harmful as coffee to the body. they likely contribute to escalating health care costs far more than coffee.

of course neither should be subject to special tax.

and if i wanna walk two doors down and pay $4 for a drip coffee... that's my problem.

Back