Spam email still on the rise

I personally find spam to be rather funny. So long as it doesn't hold malicious code, I just sit back and giggle at the kind of person that would buy pharmecuticals or take penny stock advice from a badly worded and horribly mispelled email out of the clear blue.

Just how many ex-banking presidents are there fleeing Nigeria anyway?

'm getting fond of the accidental poetry that comes from the random sentences spammers use to try and fool anti-spam software. Some of it is quite clever. :)

What I'm not fond of is hitting Send/reply and getting "Downloading 1 of 325" :p

At work I get about 3 SPAM messages a day in my inbox, after messages go through 5 levels of anti-virus and spam filters.

There was a report last week that spammers are buying up those $100 laptops and shipping them bulk to third world countries, and employing the poor for pennies a day to spam, spam, spam,

Better to be stuck at a laptop than in some of the diamond mining operations over there. Most forms of livelyhood in Africa flat out suck.

i get way more than 3 spam per day as out emails are posted on the company website. meh.

it's okay, though, i'm able to spend a few seconds pressing 'delete' repeatedly. and some spam is actually quite entertaining.

no 12 pack, no enlargements :( i guess im only getting some with my small weiner and only for one night :(

Back